Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone have last week's zip thermal fleece?  If so, how do they fit?  Also, people mention Supreme items on sale in the thread.  How do you get their sale stuff.  Thank you!

i don't understand ppl that have the ability to cop and are passing on this jacket. . .

Resell. . .

Trade Bait. . .

Remember how everyone was so disgusted with the leopard Nuptse in 2011?. . .

Once Rocky / Drake / Tyga / etc. (hopefully not Trinidad James) wear this it's a wrap for ppl on the fence

i don't understand ppl that have the ability to cop and are passing on this jacket. . .

Resell. . .

Trade Bait. . .

Once Rocky / Drake / Tyga / etc. (hopefully not Trinidad James) wear this it's a wrap for ppl on the fence

This year's Nuptse makes the leopard one look amazing.

Resell. . .

Trade Bait. . .

The jacket is ugly, simple. Sadly in this current materialism culture if its ugly you can't simple pass. Still have to buy for resell or trade bait. :smh:

I don't remember the reaction to the Nuptse in 2011, but always thought the black/grey was the only colorway that would work. The rest were too loud.......Kanye can throw the 2013 on and I'd still think him or anyone else is a fool for buying it. I actually hope they don't sell just to give Supreme a reality check, F/W 2013 maybe their worst collection ever.

The jacket is ugly, simple. Sadly in this current materialism culture if its ugly you can't simple pass. Still have to buy for resell or trade bait. :smh:

I don't remember the reaction to the Nuptse in 2011, but always thought the black/grey was the only colorway that would work. The rest were too loud.......Kanye can throw the 2013 on and I'd still think him or anyone else is a fool for buying it. I actually hope they don't sell just to give Supreme a reality check, F/W 2013 maybe their worst collection ever.

i agree that this season has been one of the weakest since i've been copping (2009)

but i have profited bountifully *kanye shrug* :rolleyes

would anybody be interested in trading my Kate Moss tee for a black leather crusher + cash or buying and knowing where i can cop one???

trying to get rid of a few tees

btw, TNF collab is horrible...i've stopped checkin for this brand completely...it's about to be a wrap for them...

Last edited:
^theres been a handful of good items this season imo, and some good accessories 
eyes.gif
, lots of crap though too. 

FIT PIC OF MOLESKIN NAVAL SHIRT WOULD BE MUCH APPRICIATED IF ANYONE HERE COPPED. THX!

i need some help, i bought a pair of black supreme Levis with leopard print on the front pocket for the low  size 36 x 34, they worth anything tryna sell cuz they aint my size 

It's cool.

It would help to read the FAQ on the first page tho, it's there for a reason. 
I agree
All the colors are right there on the site along with every piece offered for the season.
If you don't know... then please move on.... Thank you.

Anyone got that Gore-Tex fitted? 

Need some info on the fit and how big the crown is.  I'm a 7 in MLB fitteds 
mean.gif

has anyone broken down an bought a SS?

if so, was it worth it?

You mean the pocket tee's?

I ended up buying 2 in one season because I love the thickness and material of it.

Very subtle, not so loud item from Preme that I love. $70+ or whatever I dropped on it was kinda steep, but I wear it all the time so it's worth it for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom