Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
james jebbia founder of supreme

For all my years reading nt, hypebeast, and other sites, this is the first time I've seen that name. I never searched for who started the brand for some reason.

So there's a reddit thread about Supreme? I've only been on that site maybe once or twice but know it's popular.

For all my years reading nt, hypebeast, and other sites, this is the first time I've seen that name. I never searched for who started the brand for some reason.

So there's a reddit thread about Supreme? I've only been on that site maybe once or twice but know it's popular.
I have read an interview with him today; seems pretty interesting.  I feel old though, considering I was in college when he started Supreme, and I have yet to make my millions 
laugh.gif

mean.gif

Still liking that eye of horus hoodie.  if i only knew how it fit, i would probably take the plunge (even though the last thing i need is another jacket)

How do you know when a restock happens online ?
It will say add to cart and have sizes...........
You just keep checking back.
Supreme will sometimes send an email on fridays saying that the online store has new product.
Sometimes.
Ok?
Everyone got that
Question comes up a lot.
Hope it helps
Peace!
:smokin

ended up copping the mirrors tee since the enter the dragon tee I had in my cart were sold out when I was trying to check out at 8:10am PST. wasn't really feeling the logos all the way down to the sleeve though. ended up getting the deck too, probably gonna end up as a display piece more than anything. had to get it for my namesake :smokin

Don't get in your feelings about this but...

Lol
Good looks though. Heads up are always appreciated here.

Last edited:
People really believe there are bots?

Lol come on guys...

I don't see how that's even possible...you would need the link and we all know most ppl don't have those until they go live at 11 (like I said MOST people)

Enough with the 'bot' talk in here. Any posts in here with the irrelevant 'bot' talk will be deleted.

Fyi: Bots are nearly useless with Supreme. You can click and add to the cart just as quick.

Enough with the 'bot' talk in here. Any posts in here with the irrelevant 'bot' talk will be deleted.

Fyi: Bots are nearly useless with Supreme. You can click and add to the cart just as quick.
Exactly

But man I wish I would've ordered some tees

The stickers are ill to me and the pin as well

thinking about snagging one the pullover hoodies and having a size zipper installed, I have come to like having the option of losing outerwear from the bottom

thinking about snagging one the pullover hoodies and having a size zipper installed, I have come to like having the option of losing outerwear from the bottom

Definitely post pics if u do.

Don't know if ill be grabbing a Bogo. Never cared for them and then I saw somebody on HB I think with that black on black one :smokin. It's between that and the all black fleece pullover

Don't know if ill be grabbing a Bogo. Never cared for them and then I saw somebody on HB I think with that black on black one
smokin.gif
. It's between that and the all black fleece pullover
cool-  i will post photos once the project is done.  I wish that supreme offered expedited shipping.

Don't know if ill be grabbing a Bogo. Never cared for them and then I saw somebody on HB I think with that black on black one
smokin.gif
. It's between that and the all black fleece pullover
i don't know- i do have the champion pullover from this fall's collection.  I can have the zipper installed on it, but i'm not sure if I should keep it as is.  opinions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom