Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have the $ to spend on a any hoodie you want.... The champion is sold out online unless you are planning on driving to the store and buying one (maybe) you will have to pick up off a "seller" for twice the amount it originally cost.
And cutting up a Box Logo hood... Well that is just plain sacrilege!
"Ben Franklin" or "heather" still up and avail.
Grab the "Heather" and throw a zip in that.
Although it still will not be as good as a true Sup zip, they use heavy duty zippers I believe only made for them in Canada.
Same with the material (heavy cotton, fleece, twill,etc) so it will look weird.
Mess with some like "Spitfire or HUF" hood that is less expensive and are made in the same spot, so it won't look to off.
Basically don't do it man, you won't be as hyped as you think your going to be.
But it is up to you..................
Peace!
thanks bro.  I do already have the champion from this year and i am not cutting it.  it is very warm.  very.  i am actually surprised at the quality,much  better than most of the recent champion gear that i have.  I mean, it is super warm, and i am generally a skeptic when i come to 'designer' basics.

Last edited:
That thing's hideous lol. I would sell, but it's something you can't easily get back so if you like it hold on to it.

Wow that jacket is the definition of doing too much. Joint is terrible.

Unless you can trick a hypebeast into paying way more with that "cease & desist" list nonsense...take the $450.

You should sell it to Trinidad James for real though. He's the only person I can imagine wearing that.

lol the hate is overwhelming. . .

idk, i love this jacket and it's cool not wearing something that everybody has but i gotta let it go if someone's willing to drop that

Def can get what you're asking for for that jacket. If it came out today dudes would be pissin themselves for it. It's not my cup of tea but if you were to post it on HB or SS you'd prob get what you want.

Does xl box logo hoodies fit the same ???
I'm normally and xl would I have to get a xxl?????
And pics if possible

Supreme doesn't make XXL (they used to on core items like tees and sweatshirts but never cut and sew), you're going to have to lose weight.

My boy has the field parka. He said it's a heavy duty jacket and it runs big. He had to size down.

Word is the mini harvard drops tomorrow...its between cardinal and black for me, leaning towards cardinal...maybe I just cop both to see em in person, and sell the one I'm not feeling as much.

Also I'm surprised I never see people posting links in here, guess its to keep things on the dl?

Old fart checking in. I haven't lined up since the preme x nbhd drop w the and justice for all fitteds.

What's a good time to show up on Thursday? I refuse to miss out on the Harvard joints

Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom