Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I want for the rest of this season is the occult button up ( purple ) the scarf ( red or black ) and of course a BoxLogo hoodie ( navy &/or grey ) I know the first 2 will be easy to grab but the Bogo I'm def going to soho so I don't miss out like I did with the hockey jerz. :nerd:

Is it me or did they re-up on the Jambox? Any clue why its up there (currently shown as sold out)?

Man if those buffalo check flannels didn't have the stains on em I would legit consider copping all three colors.

Copped the grey harvard in store. That and a bogo is all I wanted. I'm 5'11 160, tried on a medium hoodie it was young as ****! Dont know how people my size wear medium in preme hoodies.

Just got my Jambox 
nthat.gif

well, i snagged a black flannel button down.  been eyeing it for a while; i can wear it to work and it goes with everything.  plus i don't currently own a black oxford.

copped the mini harvard in cardinal....meh...I figured once the mini logo wears out I'll have a nice plain hoodie haha.

Real talk though, I'm copping that bleach flannel if it makes it to the sale :smokin

Kinda unrelated but I wish the mini jesus restocked instead of jambox. Theres a few on ebay for extreme rape last time I checked.

I regret not getting that plain grey flannel :frown:
Got the yellow tartan n it's hella warm but I'm thinking I should have sized up. Usually button downs I size down but that **** was mad slim fitting

Kinda unrelated but I wish the mini jesus restocked instead of jambox. Theres a few on ebay for extreme rape last time I checked.
They def had mini Jesus pieces in store last time I was there. So much **** comes off site but they have a lot of stock in the shop. Makes sense tho, why sell everything online when u can have the shop filled with items? That and it all goes come sale time

Jambox is back in stock (@ 12:53 Eastern)

Still can't do it for 218 plus shipping

Last edited:
Supreme been stepping it up lately compared to last few season drops.. Might have to might full switch.. Need some new box logo hoodies

I regret not getting that plain grey flannel
frown.gif

Got the yellow tartan n it's hella warm but I'm thinking I should have sized up. Usually button downs I size down but that **** was mad slim fitting
yeah grey is popular this year (maybe always, i just haven't paid attention).  It is a very nice shade though.

Can anyone tell me how the 3M TNF from last year fits? I'm usually a large in supreme items & a medium in TNF, so I'm not sure which to get

Game Of Death T showed today super sick in person!!
And the mirrors sticker..... Forget about it...... The dopest thing Evah!!!
Jeeeeeeaaah!:smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom