Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
any warmth to it?  i am thinking i could probably fit a crew sweatshirt under 
thanks

I got the half zip pullover in a med. it's def warm. Fits right coulda went with a large but the medium looks good. Just depends if you want a little room or not?
The thermal lined zip up from last year fits a little bigger n is hella warm.

WTF! Thoughts?

Imo they're actually really nice. Not worth that kinda money just to wear once a year if I'm going to a wedding when I could just get some clearance rack specials at Marshall's or something. If I wore dress shoes on the regular then maybe but still anyone that gets these is just in it for the name. :rolleyes

Damn I don't usually ***** about shipping time with supreme but I got my Bruce Lee items last Saturday and they still haven't shipped:smh:

Its just a shell, so if you are in an area with a real winter then no it will not keep you warm. Its basically a cotton twill wind breaker.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-
thank you- yes we have somewhat cold winters, but i am fan of layering and have a lot of compression base layers.

Last edited:
field parka is a nice piece. Nylon lining is a nice touch and the hood is removable. This would suffice for a Cali winter but for those who experience real winters prob would need to layer underneath. Not so much a shell but it's warm enough by itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom