Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

7 figures 2 years in a row off sup markup. didnt know croatianstyle had a store front 
roll.gif
this isn't croatianstyle's store
eyes.gif

Cool article.  I wish I had the resources to sit on stock for years, but at this point of my life, I don't.  That's where the real money is.  You can only make so much on the quick flip.

Its a gamble because some items supreme releases never jumps in value. Also i doubt dude is pushing 7 figures off reselling supreme items, 6 figures yes but not 7.

Your paying individuals 50 bucks to buy stuff. You sell stuff in store and online so you have to pay New york tax and ebay fees. Good for him thought 6 figures from just reselling stuff is a good niche thing to do.

Crotainstyle having between 300k-500k in Yeezy :x :smoking :smh:

Last edited:
"Perhaps most important, the brand makes a lot of clothing that its employees know they will not sell—they sometimes express surprise that customers are buying certain items."

Supreme is trolling a bunch of you. Buying mini logos and such, you think supreme did that because it looked better than regular size font?

Hate Shirt
Lions Puffy
INRI beanie
Clarks

among a few other items

according to someone on HB...

Im just reposting this, idk whether the info is good or not

Vans showed today along with the elusive " Bruce Lee Pin".
And reaaaaaaly clean sticker.
Shoes are amazing as I knew they would be.
Hyped I decided to wait for the restock and grabbed what I wanted.
BTW: noticed peeps are posting sizes to help.
I am 5'10-160lbs and wear medium and 32 waist everything.
BUT... Got the box logos and a few other hoodies in large
Just cuz they tend to run short an if I ever do gain wait I want to be able to fit in my BOGO for life!!

Kinda regret skipping on all black snap front but If I'm not mistaken they usually always drop something similar each winter.

Kinda regret skipping on all black snap front but If I'm not mistaken they usually always drop something similar each winter.
For me it was a must.
Heavy weight cross grain... Uh!
Got the grey.
Sold out in seconds.
Always dig the Jesus/ religious pieces they do so I snatched up the beanie and key chain.
All one swoop.
No double ship (hate that)
But yeah last year they did the zip up arc with thermal lining, got that too.
Thing is more of a jacket than hood.
So yeah every year there is similar pieces but won't be a snap like this one again.
Maybe restock.
Check now!!
Peace!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom