Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
field parka is a nice piece. Nylon lining is a nice touch and the hood is removable. This would suffice for a Cali winter but for those who experience real winters prob would need to layer underneath. Not so much a shell but it's warm enough by itself.
cool- how does it fit?

The shoe itself isn't bad, but there's nothing about them that make a must cop...would rather just buy some oxfords.

cool- how does it fit?

I'll try to post a pic when I get the chance but just for reference i'm 5'11 180 and a Large is ok. I probably couldve gotten away with a Medium. TTS if you plan on layering. if you want a more fitted look size down, theres already plenty of length on the parka. Hope this helps.

I'll try to post a pic when I get the chance but just for reference i'm 5'11 180 and a Large is ok. I probably couldve gotten away with a Medium. TTS if you plan on layering. if you want a more fitted look size down, theres already plenty of length on the parka. Hope this helps.
it does, very much!  I will rep you tomorrow (over my limit apparently).  unfortunately, by the time i have the $, small will be long gone lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom