Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's when last winters dropped? I don't pay too much attn. but I hope the occult button is next week. Been wanting that piece since I first saw it any info on it I'd appreciate.

Yeah was Dec 6 last year. I haven't been paying attention to button ups but that occult has to pop up in next 3 weeks, i think only 3 button ups are left. The design looks like something Durer or artist like him would have done with those demons and all those symbolic items.

Yeah was Dec 6 last year. I haven't been paying attention to button ups but that occult has to pop up in next 3 weeks, i think only 3 button ups are left. The design looks like something Durer or artist like him would have done with those demons and all those symbolic items.

I love that about it. It's like a cool evil theme that's very subtle and won't offend everyone that sees it.

Anyone looking to trade their team parka in black XL for a champion x supreme FW 2013 jacket in burgundy size L. Or trade my jacket for the same kind in XL( in black or burgundy) PM me

Not even hyped for box logos, I'd just resell

Basically done for the season, would have copped the Cosby beanie, but I capitalized on the Macys gift card deal and copped a Polo one 
laugh.gif

90's babies, and lame new supreme buyers
mean.gif
i swear that these newer generations are getting lazier and lazier, not mention more and more irreverent and snarky.  I mean there is time and place for such things to be funny and even necessary, but not every damn day. it's just boring at this point.

I always assumed bogo was a running joke on hypebeast. :lol: Does the bucket hats just come in s/m, m/l?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom