Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just arrived.
Leather Crusher Brown (straight OG!)
Paisley work pant - Black.
Straight up the G-est pick in a while.
So hyped!

Was fighting so hard on what color leather crusher I wanted, brown or black but I got the black :pimp:

Originally Posted by Animal Thug View Post

Enough with the 'bot' talk in here. Any posts in here with the irrelevant 'bot' talk will be deleted.

Fyi: Bots are nearly useless with Supreme. You can click and add to the cart just as quick.

Exactly

NOT TRUE

Last edited:
Anybody cop feild parka? Wandering if it would suffice as legit winter jacket?

I'll let you know when mine comes in. I'm in So Cal so i'm pretty sure this would suffice for me, but for everyone else who experiences a "real" winter I wouldn't be too sure.

Is that Loro Piana 5-panel from that editorial supposed to drop? I'm holding out on the loro piana camps just in case...

I'll let you know when mine comes in. I'm in So Cal so i'm pretty sure this would suffice for me, but for everyone else who experiences a "real" winter I wouldn't be too sure.

Is that Loro Piana 5-panel from that editorial supposed to drop? I'm holding out on the loro piana camps just in case...
thanks bro im in pittsburgh and we get damn cold winters....i have the spring military peacoat so i dont wanna drop the cash if its more of "Light" coat

Last edited:
on the plus side, they're not all loose and sloppy down around your collarbone when the wind chill picks up 

Yo I don't think my dome piece (7 3/8) is that big but every time I put on/remove my Supreme pullover it goes like this...

That neck opening is so damn small! It's a painful experience if you got a big head or longer hair. I was beginning to dread it so much that I had to make some slits in the neckline just to be able to put this thing on and breathe properly
laugh.gif

do you find that they run on the small side in general?  Mine does, but not sure if they are all generally sized that way.  this info will also help if i decide to snag the denim work jacket.  thanks!

do you find that they run on the small side in general?  Mine does, but not sure if they are all generally sized that way.  this info will also help if i decide to snag the denim work jacket.  thanks!
Slightly small. I'm usually a medium and all my Supreme pullovers are large. I will admit they are a bit big but that's just because my preference for how my clothing fits has changed. I definitely remember back when I bought my pullovers thinking a medium was gonna be too small for me. Would've been perfect for me now, my girl just wears them mostly now.

I guess I'd put it this way. The length of the sleeves and the length of the pullover in general run small, but I believe the volume you can fill the hoody with runs TTS.

So where my large pullovers sleeves and bottom/waist sit at the same length as all my other medium hoodies from other brands. I definitely don't fill the hoody out as I should at 140 lbs. It's all preference how you like things to fit. I can take a picture of myself wearing a large pullover if you want. I'm 5'8 140 lbs.

Slightly small. I'm usually a medium and all my Supreme pullovers are large. I will admit they are a bit big but that's just because my preference for how my clothing fits has changed. I definitely remember back when I bought my pullovers thinking a medium was gonna be too small for me. Would've been perfect for me now, my girl just wears them mostly now.

I guess I'd put it this way. The length of the sleeves and the length of the pullover in general run small, but I believe the volume you can fill the hoody with runs TTS.

So where my large pullovers sleeves and bottom/waist sit at the same length as all my other medium hoodies from other brands. I definitely don't fill the hoody out as I should at 140 lbs. It's all preference how you like things to fit. I can take a picture of myself wearing a large pullover if you want. I'm 5'8 140 lbs.
This great info!  Thanks very much and repped!

I found the champion from this year size large to be almost perfect fit for me, it is a tad big in the body (volume) but I am betting a 3% shrinkage from a wash cycle (light dryer) might make it perfect.  I did try a medium, and it fit in the length ok, but it was too snug almost everywhere else.  I knew that if it shrank even 1% that it would be too small.

I may try that demin work jacket in size M though, as I don't plan to wear anything larger than a oxford underneath it.  still on the fence...

Thining scooping up a Supreme Jersey of some kind. I really like the Hennessy one from a few years back, followed by either a baseball jersey or one of the more recent drops.

If I'm going to drop 200+ say on one of these things, is the quality there or is the hype getting to me? Just looking to add another element to my daily/weekend wardrobe attire.

Thining scooping up a Supreme Jersey of some kind. I really like the Hennessy one from a few years back, followed by either a baseball jersey or one of the more recent drops.

If I'm going to drop 200+ say on one of these things, is the quality there or is the hype getting to me? Just looking to add another element to my daily/weekend wardrobe attire.

Well you're not gonna find one for retail. So if the hype is worth it to you then get it...cuz the inflated price is just hype. Retail price is pushing it already.

It's sad. At this point I am for hooking internet people for retail or whatever.

Guess I gotta give in and resell at rape to if ppl want my help.

Well you're not gonna find one for retail. So if the hype is worth it to you then get it...cuz the inflated price is just hype. Retail price is pushing it already.

Agreed, the retail price on the jerseys is already pushing it IMO. Thats the reason why I'm on the fense, leaning towards not getting anything.

If you have the $ to spend on a any hoodie you want.... The champion is sold out online unless you are planning on driving to the store and buying one (maybe) you will have to pick up off a "seller" for twice the amount it originally cost.
And cutting up a Box Logo hood... Well that is just plain sacrilege!
"Ben Franklin" or "heather" still up and avail.
Grab the "Heather" and throw a zip in that.
Although it still will not be as good as a true Sup zip, they use heavy duty zippers I believe only made for them in Canada.
Same with the material (heavy cotton, fleece, twill,etc) so it will look weird.
Mess with some like "Spitfire or HUF" hood that is less expensive and are made in the same spot, so it won't look to off.
Basically don't do it man, you won't be as hyped as you think your going to be.
But it is up to you..................
Peace!

Does xl box logo hoodies fit the same ???
I'm normally and xl would I have to get a xxl?????
And pics if possible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom