Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait till November so all this box logo talk can finish and people can pay 130 on a over rated sweater. Smh

Can't wait till November so all this box logo talk can finish and people can pay 130 on a over rated sweater. Smh
True
But trust and believe these joints will not be 130-138 this year
JJ knows the thirst behind these billboard hoodies,
My prediction 148-168, this year

how many of the boxed hoodies can you add to your cart?

I wanna get 2 color ways. Been 5+ years since i owned any billboard clothing from supreme :lol:

Last edited:
it was $146 last year. i wouldn't be surprised if it was $158 or something like that this year. :rolleyes
Yeah really haven't paid attention to them since "UPS" lost mines back in 2009,lol
But this sounds like a good price or $168 might be the magically number
Edit: one billboard per transaction but how those flyknits had bots, got a feeling these will too,lol..
You will need two computers, a phone and swiftness of sonic to get one let alone two

Last edited:
From my experience on the last box logo drop. They moved quick nothing compared to the flyknits or jerseys(baseball/football). I checked mine out at 8:05 last time.

And hell no they aren't worth 168

From my experience on the last box logo drop. They moved quick nothing compared to the flyknits or jerseys(baseball/football). I checked mine out at 8:05 last time.

And hell no they aren't worth 168
Hell they are not worth $138,lol..
But trust and believe this year is like no other because every forum from Reddit-HB are just talking about Billboards and pretty much nothing else...
Good Luck to everybody who truly wants one though..

I can't ask a question?

i give drop info to everybody that hits me up so it's appreciated when someone can return the favor

"Helpless"

The issue wasn't asking but acting like someone should run and answer your question in a hour? Then mad about it. If someone saw it they would respond, the people that didin't...didn't know obviously.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fro...RENCY=0&_sop=10&_dmd=1&_ipg=200&LH_Complete=1

Advanced search is your friend.

Mannn im trying to return or cancel one item on my order. Copped the black Enter the Dragon and Mirrors.........how about i had a wise beanie in my cart before the drop happen. Couldnt get the beanie out my cart so had to add the beanie with my order. 
tired.gif

******g stupid. You could buy two bottles of XO for the price of that cheap jersey that has "Hennessy" and "Supreme" screen printed on it. If you missed out when it first dropped, it's not worth the resale.

$400 for a Supreme Hockey jersey :lol:

Why not just get a fitted M&N hockey jersey that looks 10x's better

Sheep at it's finest

Last edited:
Mannn im trying to return or cancel one item on my order. Copped the black Enter the Dragon and Mirrors.........how about i had a wise beanie in my cart before the drop happen. Couldnt get the beanie out my cart so had to add the beanie with my order. |I  

Call the warehouse (212) 219-0175

The issue wasn't asking but acting like someone should run and answer your question in a hour? Then mad about it. If someone saw it they would respond, the people that didin't...didn't know obviously.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fro...RENCY=0&_sop=10&_dmd=1&_ipg=200&LH_Complete=1

Advanced search is your friend.

lol calm down guy

i think you misinterpreted my gif.'s for anger and then took personal offense that somebody on a SUPREME thread would ask about a SUPREME item

sheesh

lol calm down guy

i think you misinterpreted my gif.'s for anger and then took personal offense that somebody on a SUPREME thread would ask about a SUPREME item

sheesh

Well you don't now how to research we all know... But do you not know how to read as well? I said issue was you CRYING no one helped you an HOUR after posting, not asking the question...move along.

This thread has taken a turn in the wrong direction. The last couple pages have been nothing but gifs and people fighting, can we get back on track.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom