Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what up with the Bruce Lee capsule?
What is everyone getting??
:D
I think I am gonna grab a Jacket and maybe a T and be out.
The Vans are tight but.... Not that tight.
Good.
Very good kicks.
Hope everyone gets what they are gunning for.
Peace!

looks like the field parka is also confirmed tomorrow via HB. i'm thinking it'll be around the same price as wise jacket?

Y'all are no help. . . it's gone now

http://www.ebay.com/itm/171155837810?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Less than an hour after you ask, no response and you cry? Your helpless... do your own research if you cared that much.

Pass on everything this week.  Decided against picking up a tee.  Maybe if it's still in stock on a future release and I can bundle it in to save on shipping.

Less than an hour after you ask, no response and you cry? Your helpless... do your own research if you cared that much.

I can't ask a question?

i give drop info to everybody that hits me up so it's appreciated when someone can return the favor

"Helpless"

Last edited:
Copped a black enter the dragon and black loro piana. :smokin

I like t he mirrors tee too but thay crap on the sleeves kills it. Same with the hanu pullover, like the graphic but the stuff on the sleeves is too much, reminds me of some ed hardy or sumthin cheesy like that.

This might be the worst drop all season.

As much as I like Bruce Lee, wearing a Bruce Lee shirt as a grown man is never a good look. Regardless of it being Supreme or not.

With that thinking wearing a football jersey as a grown man isn't a good look either regardless if i'm a fan of said player or team. That makes total sense! "I like Bruce Lee and all but i'm a grown man so I can't represent it on a piece of clothing" LOL stop it dude.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

Done with season
Got what I wanted
Good luck to all when the foamposite ish storm hits, lol
Still mad about the flyknits lol but I got a homie at SF Niketown and I'll just pick a regular pair up for the low

Last edited:
I woulda copped the Bruce Lee mantra tee but blk sold out. Probably can catch a restock but I rather save my loot for next week. Hoping the occult button up drops soon!

This might be the worst drop all season.

As much as I like Bruce Lee, wearing a Bruce Lee shirt as a grown man is never a good look. Regardless of it being Supreme or not.
With that thinking wearing a football jersey as a grown man isn't a good look either regardless if i'm a fan of said player or team. That makes total sense! "I like Bruce Lee and all but i'm a grown man so I can't represent it on a piece of clothing" LOL stop it dude.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-
why are you mad?

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

To each their own man. Your football jersey analogy makes no sense and is irrelevant, but do you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom