Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to look up to Bruce Lee when I was like 12, when it was still the 90's and all we had was books from the Library and saturday morning shows to watch to brush up on my knowledge about Bruce.

I can't see myself wearing a whole bunch of Bruce stuff now, just maybe the photo tee and that's it. I feel like I've outgrown the whole Bruce Lee hype. I was 12, 13 when I was into Bruce Lee....

Overall though, this capsule is weak.

Finally gave in and paid that $88 for leather crusher, always wanted to look like a character from paid in full :pimp: :pimp:

I'm bout to cop that yellow bruce lee crew and some bruce lee Kobe's. Gonna be swagged out :pimp:

like i said on ss, im glad people are hating on this drop cause i'll be copping both Ts and the long-sleeve easily. bruce lee is my idol in both philosophy and martial arts so these are a must have.
This,repped sir..
People please keep up the good work by saying this is a weak drop, so I can scoop the three pieces I want without swiftness, lol

damn its bruce lee dont understand some of the hate

we wear tee of random people all the because of supreme or events

The coach jacket might be the piece, I won't buy though, I'll just probably get the photo tee. Wish they would of did a tee with the yellow game of death jumpsuit or something

Won't be buying any of the Bruce Lee stuff. I hope everyone that does want something out of this capsule gets it though!

i havent cop many things from supreme but nas is my favorite artist of all time,

if it did drop all dambs are out the window and word is bond im swallowing my 

pride and going all out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom