Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
There has been no confirmation on that TNF jacket.

It's VERY rare that a quality picture of a TNF collab gets leaked this early.

Fake/real....regardless, it's horrible.

And where are all these people now, that argued against me (and others) that there WOULD be a Sup x Foamposite collab?!?!?

:lol:

Haha I could never rock that jacket. I guess that's money saved if that is the real drop...

And where are all these people now, that argued against me (and others) that there WOULD be a Sup x Foamposite collab?!?!?

:lol:

Unless Digglo is straight up lying I wouldn't say anything till after 2nd week in November which has been nike drops for past three years for fw.

Last edited:
did anyone try that eye of horus denim jacket?  If so, hows the fit?  do supreme jackets generally run on the small size like the shirts?  thanks!

^call up your credit card company and tell them you received damaged product and supreme wont accept a return. Credit card company should refund you no problem.

]New "Stars" camper and "big logo " beanie.

Just a quick question...I haven't kept up with Supreme in a while...

Did the Leather Jacket with the Quilt release already?

If so, do you know how much they went for?

I mean in general

Look what those Flyknits caused; the same sneaker that has hit outlets and sat on shelves since it's release but slap a SUP... On the side and watch the beasts go nuts and people pay $300-$400 resale when you can have almost any color for $75 and change

Nike knows what their doing ill say that much

Them flyknits still like $120 at outlets tho :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom