Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Passed on everything this week. The Race jacket being only 238 is not bad because i think i paid 200 for my Bud light one (in 2005)

Was going to get a candle with next weeks order but 48 bucks... :x

Not assuming...just saying

this forum is suppose to bring supreme fans to one place

if we bash each others taste, we're just as bad as the HB forums

What joy do you get when you ish on someone else's form of self expression?

Hate having to repeat myself but let me again. You are ASSUMING that I'm bashing others tastes. If I don't like it, NT, a PUBLIC FORUM no less, allows me the avenue to express my dislike of said item. Disliking =/= Bashing fam. Just because you ASSUME it does, does not make it so.

Do YOU like EVERY single piece Supreme drops? SERIOUS question.

And THAT is what i was asking the group. So if I DON'T like a piece, THIS forum is the FIRST place I will express that sentiment. And its your right to disagree. But to call me a hater? C'mon son.

Also, I'm not the only one that dislikes the jacket, so feel free to channel/vent on those folks too. This is the 2nd time you're coming at me SO it seems you have some personal dislike for me.

I'll let you cook though.

wanted that brown leather crusher to get my paid in full look going but for $88, lol I might wait because know that ain't selling out no time soon

Hate having to repeat myself but let me again. You are ASSUMING that I'm bashing others tastes. If I don't like it, NT, a PUBLIC FORUM no less, allows me the avenue to express my dislike of said item. Disliking =/= Bashing fam. Just because you ASSUME it does, does not make it so.

Do YOU like EVERY single piece Supreme drops? SERIOUS question.

And THAT is what i was asking the group. So if I DON'T like a piece, THIS forum is the FIRST place I will express that sentiment. And its your right to disagree. But to call me a hater? C'mon son.

Also, I'm not the only one that dislikes the jacket, so feel free to channel/vent on those folks too. This is the 2nd time you're coming at me SO it seems you have some personal dislike for me.

I'll let you cook though.

you got it...just seems like you hate is all

Last edited:
I been checking ebay for a 07 f/w supreme hat for months but it never shows up. Anywhere else I could check for a fitted from that long ago?

The only one id rock is the whit ...if I had a steady cash flow I wouldn't mind having it... but I gotta be selective with what I cop. . Cool piece but pass

Caved in and got myself the grey new era beanie...it's too clean.

Yo i thought it was me. It was a tough choice because I really wanted the wise beanie. The funds was low so i couldn't cop both. Then i checked out the supreme logo on the back of the ne beanie. Went with the ne. Plus everybody is passing on the wise beanie so hopefully I can cop next week.

Can anyone explain the Wise potato Chip collab? like why them? Just curious, it seems random to me but I'm sure it isn't.... It seems as though the Beanie has no supreme branding, which would make it seem as just a blatant promotion of the product... Just curious is all....

Can anyone explain the Wise potato Chip collab? like why them? Just curious, it seems random to me but I'm sure it isn't.... It seems as though the Beanie has no supreme branding, which would make it seem as just a blatant promotion of the product... Just curious is all....
wondered the same thing. maybe dudes out in the streets love them some Wise chips? no idea. not seeing the connection between streetwear a race jacket and chips. just me tho

lets hope s/s line will make up for the f/w 
nerd.gif

Caved in and got myself the grey new era beanie...it's too clean.

Yo i thought it was me. It was a tough choice because I really wanted the wise beanie. The funds was low so i couldn't cop both. Then i checked out the supreme logo on the back of the ne beanie. Went with the ne. Plus everybody is passing on the wise beanie so hopefully I can cop next week.

The New Era beanie from last years was so thick and heavy, the quality should hopefully be the same for this one. Good choice for both you and me.

The Wise beanie does have Supreme branding on the back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom