Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wore my black hockey top today

And got the royal in today

Contemplating copping a pair of work pants, but before dropping that much on a pair I would wanna know how they fit.. The measurements are on the site, which is slightly helpful, but I've had difficulty finding info about the actual fit of the pants... If anyone could weigh in, or post fit pics that would be greaatly appreciated
Ok check it.
I was in the same place a year ago.
I normally wear a 30 and got a 30 in the work pant.
Since it snaps on the inside with clasps you lose a size.
They were to small and had to return for a 32.
A size up.
So I recommend for the " work pant" a size up from norm.
Hope that helps.

Man, I remember the days when Commonwealth in DC first opened, they actually had a Supreme account and actually carried gear (prob around 08-09). Shortly thereafter, Supreme stopped this practice completely (if I'm not mistaken) and completely dropped most, if not all, its boutique accounts.
At the HUF STORE here in SF had Supreme.
I picked up my Bad Brains at there.
Stoked!
They were the only account I knew of in California that carried it until the Fairfax store opened.

Hoping the houndstooth camp isn't tomorrow. I'd like to completely sit this week out..

The Japan site has the Silver Ski Vest and HATE button up for NEW.
But that is *** and not always what is dropping.... Usually a week ahead.
All I can find.
Instagram, all the :smh:sites... Nothing. :smh:

Wise Jacket
Demin corduroy
franklin pullover
hate camp
leather crusher
new era beanie
cross 5 panel
wise beanie
vm candle

quick question regarding sizing:  are the button down shirts and knit sweaters generally true to size?  I have the champion pullover hoodie from a few weeks ago, and I felt it ran a little small.  Thanks for the help!

^The button down shirts run small. A medium in a Supreme button down fits like a small button down in brands like Ralph Lauren, Banana Republic, J Crew...if that helps.

I hope that the gloves come soon, I think that they usually come a little later, but I was impressed with last years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom