Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^I was about to say that I didn't think any shops really have a Supreme account. I know there are some shops in MD that sell SBs and whatnot, but they are in Annapolis and Fredrick I believe. Makes no sense that there isn't a shop in Baltimore with an account. I guess I'm just salty.

Dudes at P5 are crooked. . .there will probably only be 10 pairs total releasing to public

Was in there yesterday and Complete FSR's were available on all 3 colorways mentioned, so you're statement couldn't be more incorrect.

Now will they probably hold some for certain customers/regulars/"Friends of the shop"? Of course. Perks of being a regular and building connects.

But I posted the availability on here for a REASON. And they sent out the email for a REASON. If they were gonna be exclusive/private about it, they wouldn't of told anyone.

Last edited:
Glad I didn't cop the hockey jersey. Seen the black in person, didn't like as much as I thought.

It's thinner than I thought, and the sleeves just fit awkward.

@xbiker47 - I never was too fond on hockey jerseys to begin with, so the fitting of the sleeves was expected.

But how thin it was, surprised me.

Maybe my homie just wasn't wearing it right, but it didn't look too good to me (my opinion).

I actually hit up P5 as soon as I saw their IG post and was able to cop the green in a 10.5 with ease. Didn't have anything in an 11, but as of last night I would've said they probably had about 1 of each color in a relatively full size run, minus a few other sizes probably. $150 was a bit more than I was expecting if I can recall retail was barely $100 when they released, but that was over 3 years ago, and it sure beats the $200+ I was seeing all online, if even. I spent all summer trying to track a green pair down but never found anything lower than $300 so I guess there's just a lesson learning in being patient here lol... but yeah good luck to any other DMV folk looking to cop today, not sure how quick they were moving, even the shop dude told me alotta people thought it was a joke :tongue:

No offense to anyone, but asking what's dropping this week over and over only clogs up this thread.  As soon as the drop is available, it is always posted in here.

Edit: Robin Thicke - You've been reported for spam.  Hopefully a suspension is coming.

Last edited:
AT. Wanna help me order?

Lmao I'm waiti for them to do an avirex or pelle pelle. Really rustle some jimmies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom