Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love it.

More excited about the stars camo to be honest.

Wish I got the jersey

Also regret sleeping on the camo hat, didn't even realized it dropped until I went back later in the day to look at new items

For my DMV heads:

Palace 5 (local and well respected skateshop) got a RANDOM Supreme Bruin SB Restock last night (practically full FSR's) of the Red, White and Green Pairs (no black pairs) as well as the Jackets (including the black). They sent the email around 7pm EST last night and I scooped up my pair of reds last night around 8 pm and there was PLENTY of sizes left. GET on it!!!

Nobody knows where these came from (manager told me they were "found" in a nike warehouse recently and alloted to a couple of skateshops), butI can guess that the owner's Pull got them pairs (He's been stocking SB's since 04)...

And before anyone asks, they DON'T do phone orders (I saw them denying folks calling in while I was copping) on the shoes at least. They MIGHT for the the jackets.

Pricing: Red and Green Bruins are $150, White Bruins are $120. Jackets are $200 FYI.

Good luck.

Just like everyone keeps saying when **** goes on sale at the end of the season they'll be back up. Other wise you gotta go to the store. If **** doesn't sell on line they take it down. It's all part of marketing my dude

For my DMV heads:

Palace 5 (local and well respected skateshop) got a RANDOM Supreme Bruin SB Restock last night (practically full FSR's) of the Red, White and Green Pairs (no black pairs) as well as the Jackets (including the black). They sent the email around 7pm EST last night and I scooped up my pair of reds last night around 8 pm and there was PLENTY of sizes left. GET on it!!!

Nobody knows where these came from (manager told me they were "found" in a nike warehouse recently and alloted to a couple of skateshops), butI can guess that the owner's Pull got them pairs (He's been stocking SB's since 04)...

And before anyone asks, they DON'T do phone orders (I saw them denying folks calling in while I was copping) on the shoes at least. They MIGHT for the the jackets.

Pricing: Red and Green Bruins are $150, White Bruins are $120. Jackets are $200 FYI.

Good luck.
got the email just as i was leaving the area. good luck to anyone trying to get theirs

For my DMV heads:

Good luck.
Damn. Too bad there's no black. I've had three pairs of the black
laugh.gif
Perfect everyday beaters back in college. I would've stopped by and copped a pair if they had them.

Received my camo box camp today, got a sticker but no pen. Does supreme just randomly select which orders receive a pen?

Also for those looking for the hockey jersey, eBay prices seem to be levelling out, same some finish for mid to high 2s. Crotainstlye is even selling them for 279.99

Damn. Too bad there's no black. I've had three pairs of the black :lol: Perfect everyday beaters back in college. I would've stopped by and copped a pair if they had them.

Yeah, def one pair i regret never having. If they had blacks I def wouldve copped. I had to restrain myself from copping the white pair as well. P5 folks are my dudes and they always look out.

Random, but they even had small sizes (down to 5.5-6y) for the ladies.

Yeah, def one pair i regret never having. If they had blacks I def wouldve copped. I had to restrain myself from copping the white pair as well. P5 folks are my dudes and they always look out.

Random, but they even had small sizes (down to 5.5-6y) for the ladies.
Is it walking distance from a metro stop? I've never been there but I gotta run some errands after work so if it's close to my path I might check it out.

Is it walking distance from a metro stop? I've never been there but I gotta run some errands after work so if it's close to my path I might check it out.

Yup. Get off at U Street African American Memorial stop. Like a good 10 min walk. StussyDC ain't much farther either, I must add.

Yeah man, U St. stop on the Green line... 2 blocks north of 14th&U intersection (U St. corridor) on the corner of 14th & Florida... Lemme know if you cop...

Their shop within a shop (Federal) has ill clothing from Levi's Vintage, quality workgear, boots (Danner, Red wing, etc) and similar brands.. pretty dope..

Yeah man, U St. stop on the Green line... 2 blocks north of 14th&U intersection (U St. corridor) on the corner of 14th & Florida... Lemme know if you cop...

Their shop within a shop (Federal) has ill clothing from Levi's Vintage, quality workgear, boots (Danner, Red wing, etc) and similar brands.. pretty dope..
Well I have to go to kickkspott and pick up a check after work. That's gonna be a hike and I'm wearing some new dress shoes for the first time today that aren't really broken in. Not sure how I feel about walking all over the city today
laugh.gif
I'm not really interested in the bruins. I've had all four colors and only wore the black pair. Sold the rest. I wanna check the shop out though. I'll go after work one of these days since it's on the way home. Good looks on the info. Shop within a shop is what I'm most interested in.

Wish there was a shop like that in Baltimore
frown.gif
they dont usually get supreme stuff. just luck it looks like. most of their SBs are way over MSRP and people get all the hyped releases within minutes somehow, dont take phone orders on anything that has a chance of selling out. theres a couple skate shops in MD that get QSs and let them go for retail. Palace5ive is just the closest to me and the guys there are cool.

Man, I remember the days when Commonwealth in DC first opened, they actually had a Supreme account and actually carried gear (prob around 08-09). Shortly thereafter, Supreme stopped this practice completely (if I'm not mistaken) and completely dropped most, if not all, its boutique accounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom