Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody know if the Stars camp in the camo is available in either the NY or LA stores? I got fam in both cities, can send someone there for me.

Got my jersey in today. Fits perfectly.

Saw one of the champion jackets in person the other day, looked great. Regret sleeping on it with the cold weather starting
cant wait to start wearing mine **** is too nice 
pimp.gif

and that pic of the red hockey is making me want it, already got navy and black at retail so i wouldnt mind adding red to the collection even if i had to pay a little extra

I def loafed on the Roses jerseys last year, now I'm kicking myself for not copping... Need the red and the black... Always wondered how/why Supreme chooses the numbers for their jerseys (besides the obvious years)... I figured with the blue/orange colorway of the roses jersey and including the #15, I thought it might be a nod at the Tebow hype from the previous year...

^true that, wore mine to work the other day, few people were like "wow nice coat. Ulook warm."

Wearing the pullover today. I was gonna sell it but its just too damn nice. Very soft and surprisingly very heavy/ thick too

Last edited:
4W DID U GET RID OF YOUR EXTRA HOCKEY JERSEY?

HOOL AN NT FAMB UP PLEASE.

WILL BUY YOUR CAT TWO EXTRA BAGS OF FOOD ON TOP OF RETAIL

I regret not getting that green Bengal jersey smh, if only I can find a large or XL

Contemplating copping a pair of work pants, but before dropping that much on a pair I would wanna know how they fit.. The measurements are on the site, which is slightly helpful, but I've had difficulty finding info about the actual fit of the pants... If anyone could weigh in, or post fit pics that would be greaatly appreciated

I got work pant from last season and they have a loose fit. I actually had mine tailored and now they fit perfect to how I wanted em. You can't even tell anything was done to them and cost under $20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom