Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a small in Teal...Not sure if I will keep because of that V cut :rolleyes
Anyone has fit pics yet?

I got a small in Teal...Not sure if I will keep because of that V cut
eyes.gif

Anyone has fit pics yet?
The v isn't deep. It's like a regular v neck.

if the v-neck had the lace through it it would have looked way better. the front was just a little too plain

like this

Last edited:
Anyone got the supreme northface corduroy backpack from last years drop? I'm about to cop one & wanted to know if anyone could speak on the quality.

Dam it should of gotten the grey big logo beanie in grey now I have to wait till next time. A couple more drops and I'm out headband and maybe a hoodie don't know about bogo after owning one seems to plain for the price.

Black hockey jersey went too quick.. Seemed to the be the favorite followed by teal

The fit and quality is perfect, easily worth the $148 retail

Did ASAP wear the Hockey jersey or something?

Think its more the fact that their jerseys have now become an automatic pickup in the past year. Also, that one previous hockey jersey they made has become such a Supreme "grail-item" that it trickled down to this drop.

Think its more the fact that their jerseys have now become an automatic pickup in the past year. Also, that one previous hockey jersey they made has become such a Supreme "grail-item" that it trickled down to this drop.
Exactly.

Once Frank Ocean wore the one that came out a few years ago on SNL, it was a manhunt for those.

Then the preview for this year dropped, everyone saw a hockey top and went nuts.

damn...wanted it, but couldn't get my replacement debit card in time...i should've just went to the store, but i knew it was gonna be bonkers!

money saved, i guess...i need to stop coppin Supreme anyway...

Ue
Anyone got the supreme northface corduroy backpack from last years drop? I'm about to cop one & wanted to know if anyone could speak on the quality.[/quote
Yeah the quality is amazing like all NORTHFACE product.
They pretty much are the best bags of the season.
I also got the 3M "Roo" last year and I run it daily and it takes all kinds if abuse and still is clean.
It is a must get always with the NF collabs.
Just don't be gunnin' for my color or size... (JK).....

Speaking of NF...THis season its supposed to be GoreTex...The 3m Jacket was only a taste of what the price will be on the Gortex

Last edited:
Sucks to see so many ppl missed out

I got black and royal comin in probably keeping black and I'm in talks with someone for trading him the royal for some old heat so I'm excited for that. Also snuck in a camo and a black stars camp in each of those orders.

Speaking of NTF...THis season its supposed to be GoreTex...The 3m Jacket was only a taste of what the price will be on the Gortex

Will still sell out in secs.

I wonder if supreme X NF was to put a jacket up for 1500 retail how long it would take to sell out.

wasn't really feeling the hockey top but i ended up copping anyways lol

swooped a black L, went back for a black M

feels good after the flyknit disaster

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom