Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
wth supreme declined another card of mine.

i think im done with this bs unless someone helps me out in the future.

Good Stuff B sox...

And you were right, was able to cop camp and beanie fairly easy...

Was able to DL Portable Chrome (Clutch for anyone that has Limited Download capability at work as we can't have a regular chrome browser), and used autofill FTW...

I prolly shoulda copped a jersey to flip... Glad NTers made out...

Scooped a blue in M 
pimp.gif

cant believe the hockey jersey sold out THAT fast in all colorways. :wow:

all the rest of this season's drops are trash.

Gents, you really shouldn't be having to type ANYTHING in (CC security code at best)...
If you're manually entering your info and you're trying to cop "popular" items, you've already lost...

Last edited:
If your cc gets declined that means the item sold out on you before you entered payment. Just in case some people were wondering.

Oh and woke up 5 minutes early for this drop and fell back asleep lol. Missed out oh well can't believe they are asking 400+ on eBay for the hockey top smh

Last edited:
If your cc gets declined that means the item sold out on you before you entered payment. Just in case some people were wondering.
That's not true.  If something sells out while you're checking out, the cart page will come back up with strikethrough text on the item.

Gents, you really shouldn't be having to type ANYTHING in (CC security code at best)...
If you're manually entering your info and you're trying to cop "popular" items, you've already lost...

I have to manual enter in my postal code and switch from USA to Canada. Supreme never saves that for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom