Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't even go for jersey...have a couple dope ones already from pass season (crown basketball and NWA football).

Got everything I was gunnin' for and was out!
smokin.gif

So far all "Black" this season for me..." Black is the new Black."

Box logo hoodies doe. Other than that and a couple of the beanies, you are correct.

i started to buy the big logo beanie in red but i barely wore the grey one i bought earlier this year. i might possibly scoop a box logo hoody but later for all that other ****

If your cc gets declined that means the item sold out on you before you entered payment. Just in case some people were wondering.
That's not true.  If something sells out while you're checking out, the cart page will come back up with strikethrough text on the item.
thats what i thought.

man 4w if your royal is a Large can u pleeeeeeeeeeease hook me up. it was the one thing i wanted this season.

Mines was kinda similar. Had it in the cart, put the info in, forgot to put the state while I was rushing :smh:

Just for future so you don't keep getting disappointed. If you gotta type anything in at all during checkout, then you're gonna miss out every single time on anything hyped. Thats all I'm gonna say.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

edit: B fresco already said it up top. Didn't see it.

Last edited:

That's not true.  If something sells out while you're checking out, the cart page will come back up with strikethrough text on the item.
True, it will only declined your card cuz you probably put like one number wrong in it or wrong exp date...something triffe but still aggravating.

They will strike out items that sell out while you are checking out if that is what happens...happened to me a few times (both the card and strikes).

* Happens to everyone at one point...

Even sometimes it is just the server is being "Geeked Out" at the moment and cant get it together and screws you...all part of the game my man...all part of the game.

I know your bummed...been there...just gotta get over it and move on to the next...there is still some "secret drops" that will take your mind off of that jersey.

Just breath...PEACE!

If your cc gets declined that means the item sold out on you before you entered payment. Just in case some people were wondering.
thats what i thought.

man 4w if your royal is a Large can u pleeeeeeeeeeease hook me up. it was the one thing i wanted this season.
Sorry but it's not for sale.  This one is for me.  I don't resell EVERYTHING.

Got cart jacked! And I checked out in under 30 seconds!!! So I got 2 stars camps(olive&camo) and plain black Hanes tees. Was a dope *** jerz but everything is all G!!!

Man, might have to cop a digi as a consolation prize, still see em going for around retail

Shipping confirmation on 2x Black Hockey Top. Hopefully I can find someone to trade for a Black Roses jersey

Last edited:
That's weird wish that was the case for mr cause usually it tells me can't process or decline and I go back to cart and see the slash through the sold out item.

Passed by the store today.

Was gonna try and scoop another jersey but the line was crazy long. No thanks.

Mad because I wanted the logo beanie in red or black. Both sold out. Took a navy instead. just the wise beanie, cosby beanie, new era beanie, and fleece head band and season is done for me.

I have the ribbed grey beanie from last sseason. DS.

Just havent put it on eBay yet. (Im just sayin'...)

All jerseys just restocked in almost FSR for each.  If you missed, I wouldn't expect another restock now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom