Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
B Fresco you should be ok. Camp caps haven't been selling out with the quickness this season.

Anybody know how the hockey jersey fits? Copped the roses jersey last year in an XL and that was perfect. Don't know if football and hockey tops run in the same lane in sizing.

^^^^ check post 4204

Man all the hockey jersey colors look good. I do agree with B Fresco the front is lacking something but the back is on point.

Anybody know how the hockey jersey fits? Copped the roses jersey last year in an XL and that was perfect. Don't know if football and hockey tops run in the same lane in sizing.

Scroll up fam, Domo JUST posted it, lmao... That said, I'm pretty sure it's in centimeters so you gotta do some math to convert to inches (1 in. = roughly 2.54 cm)

^^Agreed. Gonna be a last second decision as to what I go with. Thinking about going red though up to this point.

I'm gonna take the Under on 6 NT members that will successfully cop a hockey jersey in Teal or Black

Damb I tried to get a black but it says my card is declined? I have enough $$ :rolleyes

Oh well I was just trying to get it for trade bait but nevermind i guess

sorry for the dumb question but does the 13 on the jersey stand for the year we are in or does it have another meaning ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom