Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some swiftness will be required for the fleur de lis, but if you want it enough, should be able to cop

Bots aren't as prominent for Supreme than they are on NDC, etc.

Needless to say my autofill is looking right and I'm sure I'll be able to get the hockey top. 

PM me if you wanna exchange autofill tips.

I'm about the same size as you and I copped the Medium.

6'1" 170 lbs.

Fits well. I usually get all my stuff in Medium.

6'1" 170 and you're a M in pullovers? I'm 6'0 160, never had a preme pullover but will probably go with a L this thursday. Gonna try to get a mini harvard in store so I can see fitting

Go with what makes you comfortable. I have a slim, athletic build. My gear never looks too small by any means but I do like it fitting.

I've tried to convince myself to like the hockey top, but no dice. I hope everyone that actually wants one gets it.

How much the puffy lion jacket goin for?

thats all I really wanted from this season besides the football camp

Hockey Tops retail at $148?

Purple   Black 
roll.gif
 one es fuego. 

Last edited:
The baseball jersey dropped already. There going for 150 to 200
I still kinda regret passing on the denim, had it in the cart checking out, then decided I couldnt look past the fact the big chenelle "S" patch is crooked. all the denim baseball jerseys had a crooked S in all the pics ive seen...

its a nice piece tho and nobody would notice the crooked S but me, so ya kinda regret

***For tomorrows drop: do the new items go live at the same time on mobile (android) as the desktop version of the site? i usually cop on my mobile cuz its so quick, but ive heard items go up sooner on the desktop version of the site...?

Not feeling anything...only regret not getting the baseball top

Last edited:
Worst I've seen this thread was last week and that was because of the nike collaboration

There's more lurkers/new members than ever here now, don't be dumb and share your methods in this thread.

Last edited:

That's your IG? Cool ........ And the flyknits were bad but imagine the amount of people who were just soaking up the info and not posting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom