Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
That hockey top is trash. I know that it's trash and I'm still going to try to cop. That's how bad this season has been

black top or bust all others just arent great enough for me to purchase at that price....... lets hope everyone who wants one gets one'
but if the hockey release is anything like the baseball one im going to miss out, and this is pretty much the best thing supreme wil
release this season so everyones going for it...... :smh:

That hockey top is trash. I know that it's trash and I'm still going to try to cop. That's how bad this season has been
I agree with THE POINTGOD the jerseys are over hyped this season.
I got last years NWA football jersey and it is still one of my dopest pieces.
Peeps are gonna go for it.
See that it is like $180+$10 shipping and be like , "man mom is not buying me a $200 jersey".
It's all talk.
Get in get yours get out.
Should be golden if you know the game. :smokin

how early u guys think i should get to the store? I dont even want the hockey top
Just go whenever then.
If your are just going to buy something other than the jersey you will be fine on the other items.
Maybe football camper might sell out... It is one of those one and never see anything like that again in any other pattern ..
sorta close to that 70's steeze.

All I've ever wanted was a box logo piece from supreme.

The only thing that is dropping close to that are those hoodies.

Being in houston I'll probably only get to wear it once or twice.

Whats the usual retail for the hoodies?

NT needs to close the doors
sick.gif
#NoNewFriends

roll.gif

no mini Harvard hoodie.

here is todays drop

Hooded denim work jacket
Flanel work shirt
Hockey top
Paisley pant
4stripe loose gauge beanie
Big logo beanie
Stars camp

Darn now how am i going to get both the hockey jersey and the camo camper in the same order.

Any guesses on how much the shorts will be?

Doesn't show on the updated drop photo but people are mentioning it - is there a box logo hoodie today?

Am i the only one that feels the front of the hockey jerseys need some type of logo? the front is too plain/boring for me... The backs however are Dope AF...

Def going for that stars camp and a big logo beanie but have a feeling I will be coming up short on the stars camp if if I try to get both on the same order...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom