Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the wise jackets are dope. I'd cop the black one but I just copped a black denim coaches jacket, so I'm good.

Nothing worth while at all. The Benjamin hoody looks like something famous stars and straps would put out 5 years ago and the racing jackets were cool even longer ago.

any one try the flight pants?  if so, how do they fit? rise/leg opening/inseam?

thanks very much!

^ The red one? yeah, I saw that listing.

Wish the hockey jerseys dropped today when I was actually around to checkout. Last week I was caught up in a meeting. :smh:

^ The red one? yeah, I saw that listing.

Wish the hockey jerseys dropped today when I was actually around to checkout. Last week I was caught up in a meeting.
mean.gif
Which color and size are you looking for?

on ebay? I've found a couple Mediums floating around on some forums but these dudes aint tryna take my money.
offered trades too smh
There's a black one on SS for $385. If you don't have access, I can send you the seller's info
Yea pass that info to me...$385 is the most i've seen it for though sheesh

No, a listing for a Black Hennessy in a Size L is on SS

Ah, I saw someone selling a red one for $325 I think on SS also.

Which color and size are you looking for?

Yea pass that info to me...$385 is the most i've seen it for though sheesh

Any color except teal in a Medium, just not paying those ridiculous prices I'm seeing. Its pretty much find a "steal" or move on and find something better. The prices people are asking for them isn't worth it. Makes more sense to go back and get that other hockey jersey.

Last edited:
I mean in general

Look what those Flyknits caused; the same sneaker that has hit outlets and sat on shelves since it's release but slap a SUP... On the side and watch the beasts go nuts and people pay $300-$400 resale when you can have almost any color for $75 and change

Nike knows what their doing ill say that much

WE ARE ALL CONSUMERS.

SAME CATS LAUGHING AT PEOPLE SHEEPING OVER A BARBERA KRUGER LOGO

SLURP OVER SOME COLLEGE INTEREN'S DRAWING OF A GODDESS'S WING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom