Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
They better not drop the hockey jersey on Thursday.

Don't make me choose Supreme.

Last edited:
I like the Flyknits, but I would definitely go for the hockey jersey instead if it were to drop on Thursday.

Blue pair of Flynits.

Pretty sure it's the lighting, we would if seen other colors by now. Guess ill pass on the flyknits and wait on these

With the NHL season opening tonight, I could see some trolling done. :lol:

^^^ 11 and if you can check out within 1-2 mins your out of luck.

Anyone know how Supreme Jersey fit? do you have to size up or down?

U gotta sign up to the mailing list. U will get an email for the link to the new ****.

By the time you get the email link most of the good stuff will be long gone. Email usually comes around 11:15 for me.

Just be ready at 10:55

I know how it works. I just think people should learn how to do **** on there own sometimes. Gives me better luck copping if we didn't let every little hypebeast in on how to cop Sup. That's just me tho

I agree with @UncleTom69...if you don't know take it somewhere else man...!

Go pick up your "swag" at Pac Sun...they got plenty of DIAMOND for your HYPEE little life.

Not that serious.

Knowing the drop time =/= successfully checking out.

If you've been successful in the past with other hyped items you should be fine for this drop.

Dam I still dont have my velvet vans in my hands ...I got the other half of that order a week ago today.. wtf?!

Think it more of dudes need to try trail and error to see what works for them. Also a little research wouldn't hurt before asking questions(looking back a few pages). 2-3 years it wasn't this hard to cop from supreme. Items for the most part would just sit for a few days. I had to adapt u should to. Nothing wrong with asking questions but some of the questions that has been posted could easily have been Google.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom