Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing wrong with asking questions, but people rather ask a question and wait for an answer, than just go to the source themselves and get the answer.

I personally hate relying on anybody for anything.

Bruce Lee Vans. What yall think? Lows $138 Sk8s $178 Kinda feeling the highs but thats steep for some Vans

Bruce Lee Vans. What yall think? Lows $138 Sk8s $178 Kinda feeling the highs but thats steep for some Vans

that-don-t-make-no-sense-o.gif

If this is true, this will definately be my last season for Supreme.. Well hopefully the flyknits aren't 250 because I have bever seen a pair of authentics go for a box price of $130 or Hi at $170, Jebbia out his damn mind, but they will sell out though smh...
Damn I am lit about this, Bruce Lee was a childhood hero but man...his estate must be seeing some kinda kick back

Last edited:
From HB spotted from window in London
Team Parka,
Big Dot Shirt
Wide Pinstripe Sweater
Flask

^^^ That looks :smokin

Contemplated buying it a few times when it restocked but decided to save my money for hockey top and box logo hoody

Still not list for tomorrow?? :nerd:

Usually like to wait for lists from trusted dudes on HB, however I'm on the fence with the team parka.

Apparently they're selling the flyknits in SB boxes which is interesting.

Last edited:
here is the list from HB again
Team parka
Striped sweater (don't remember exact name)
Big dot shirt
Flask
Pinstripe crusher (don't remember exact name)
Flyknits

Confirmed by ppl in LA

everyones probly going to go straight for flyknits with a weak release like this. chance of me getting my 12 is probly low

^^^ That looks :smokin

Contemplated buying it a few times when it restocked but decided to save my money for hockey top and box logo hoody

Still not list for tomorrow?? :nerd:
List went up..... Not sure how accurate it is though.
But to your response @xbiker47 I picked up on the restock.
Stared at it for days then the MD. popped up and I had to grab it.
Glad I did as soon as the screen refreshed it was sold out.
Best of luck on the jersey and hoodie... Gonna have to be quick homie!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom