Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruce Lee Vans. What yall think? Lows $138 Sk8s $178 Kinda feeling the highs but thats steep for some Vans

Those prices are wrong. I find it very hard to beleive any Vans drop will more than the CDG prices. Prices this far out seems a little ridiculous. We don't even know flytknits price a day before. Where did you see those prices??

Those prices are wrong. I find it very hard to beleive any Vans drop will more than the CDG prices. Prices this far out seems a little ridiculous. We don't even know flytknits price a day before. Where did you see those prices??

Saw it on HB, don't know how reliable the info is

team parka
big dot shirt
wide pinstripe sweater
heather crewneck
heather pullover
2 tone pullover
no wale corduroy slim jean
leather pinweel 6 panel
pinstripe crusher
terminal beanie
croc strap camp
WTC pin
Flask
flyknits

How do you guys cop from the supreme website? What page do yall go to and do yall just refresh til 11am?

Damn the colorway on the flyknits is SOOO dope but the big "Sup" on the side ruins them. They look terrible
sick.gif

The playing cards sold out already, was hoping to make one nice order

Will go for the
flyknit
and croc strap

Need the Black Cord Camp Croc Strap...

Any idea what color the croc strap is?

I'm hoping its black...

YES this matters to me....

And before someone telling me they're all the same color, Last year's Red Croc STrap Camp had a RED strap, while the khaki (which I own, has a brown croc strap)...

Any help is appreciated...

Need the Black Cord Camp Croc Strap...

Any idea what color the croc strap is?

I'm hoping its black...

YES this matters to me....

And before someone telling me they're all the same color, Last year's Red Croc STrap Camp had a RED strap, while the khaki (which I own, has a brown croc strap)...

Any help is appreciated...

Prob a black strap like last years black camp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom