Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

i wonder if anyone manually got the flyknits. they way those sold out... thats bot speed 
sick.gif
Yeah that was definitely bot speed. I had a size 8 in my cart and autofill and copy and pasted CC but I was too slow.

Yeah I am through with Supreme for a while...
Don't have the patience or "swiftness" for this anymore lol

SO the bots have hit supreme. Sadly, this day was coming.

Now i officially have NO chance of landing any Nike collabs going fwd. Last year i got thru on Camo forces AND 10 yr anni Dunks using autofill thinking i was doing it, lol...

we are about to be coming up like the keeblers.... SHORT...

I was on mobile when adding to cart I got hit with 'Sold out'. Sz 11... fastest I've seen a sell out on supremes site.

You shouldn't be having to copy and paste CC info...

Not everyone has autofill or browsers that support it at their jobs...

My current job doesn't allow us to DL chrome, so i've been C&P CC info as well, smh...

OH well, that's gonna be a moot point soon...

Not mad i missed out though. If they were Flyknit Racers or a different color i would be more interested.

SO the bots have hit supreme. Sadly, this day was coming.

Now i officially have NO chance of landing any Nike collabs going fwd. Last year i got thru on Camo forces AND 10 yr anni Dunks using autofill thinking i was doing it, lol...

we are about to be coming up like the keeblers.... SHORT...
Not everyone has autofill or browsers that support it at their jobs...

My current job doesn't allow us to DL chrome, so i've been C&P CC info as well, smh...

OH well, that's gonna be a moot point soon...
LOL. Don't blame "bots" because you're just slow to checkout. If you had a decent browser you would've checked out in 5 seconds flat.

Bots are not a problem on Supreme. It seems like the cool thing to do lately is to blame the "bots" when people strike out on a limited release.

Last edited:
Flyknits being the only hyped item to drop this week + only one color of them, it was destined for chaos.

Copped the lunars Sz 8.5 *thanks former member GrapeApe*

My dude walked me through yet another release and he has NEVER bought from Supreme in his life :smokin

LOL. Don't blame "bots" because you're just slow to checkout. If you had a decent browser you would've checked out in 5 seconds flat.

Bots are not a problem on Supreme. It seems like the cool thing to do lately is to blame the "bots" when people strike out on a limited release.
Well in regards to NDC/Eastbay, etc, yeah it is the bots fault.  Bots checkout WAY faster than people can.

However bots are not the problem on Supreme. 

Crazy to see 2 well known bot users strike out on supreme this morning. Makes me feel better knowing that I got cart jacked on checkout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom