Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Managed to get a pair of the knits and copped the royal parka for the sake of it.

&

This just arrived!

I'm getting a little too old for this though :lol:.

Last edited:
I never said there were no Supreme bots. I said they weren't a problem. There's a bot for everything.

If you have autofill on chrome you can check out in 5 seconds.

Reading is FUNDAMENTAL fam...

In a previous post i stated I've come up on plenty of Supreme collabs via Chrome and autofill...

I also stated that my new job doesn't allow the Download of Chrome... Guess you missed that part...

I've checked out in a jiffy plenty fam, don't preach to the choir...

My point was that not everyone has the same access as YOU. Guess u missed that as well...

I will give you the fact that bots weren't a problem this go around (I stand corrected) as it seems VERY few pairs were released online, which is completely plausible. Carry on.

Was in a meeting so I didn't even get the chance to try for Knits. Oh well.
Kind of want the flask, but I'll wait for another drop so I don't have to pay $10 shipping just for that. Hopefully it doesn't sell out...

Was in a meeting so I didn't even get the chance to try for Knits. Oh well.
Kind of want the flask, but I'll wait for another drop so I don't have to pay $10 shipping just for that. Hopefully it doesn't sell out...

The flask is only 3 oz though....wtf lol

Was able to help somebody cop online through iphone using my mobile hotspot as we waitied on-line at Layfette, I struck out of course 

No auto-fill used neither

These were actually limited.. Not like the previous collabs they usually do with Nike.

Was able to help somebody cop online through iphone using my mobile hotspot as we waitied on-line at Layfette, I struck out of course 

No auto-fill used neither
Just curious, what was the line like? What time did you get there?

Kudos, good work. So you waited on line also and got a pair? How was the line? How long were people waiting
Yeah just about everyone who showed was able to scoop just one pair. It was calm and relaxed compared to other campouts. I was able to get my size aswell

Id say 200-250 heads

Last edited:
welp, first time in a lonnnggg time i missed out on something in supreme's online store.

As someone mentioned earlier, with nothing amazing dropping this week (the past few weeks really) all the attention were on those. Don't know why they keep coming with these weak *** drops instead of spreading **** out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom