Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
MG_2703-682x1024.jpg

When is this dropping?

Dat Toronto Maple Leafs colorway :smokin:smokin:smokin

struck out badly on the flyknits but I found a digi football top in steel grey for retail+4.00 shipping, so Im happy

I copped an XL and I'm swimming in that thing...the grey top is super nice in person so im glad I found one for good price

Joint looks nothing like a leafs jersey

Noticed a lot of HB dudes starting to post here...

Last edited:
I'll say this if you still using autofill after the first drop you're an idiot :lol:

Check out is as simple as 2 clicks. No bot.

Kinda feeling that crew neck that dropped today.

Debating on if I should save it for a hockey jersey, or scour eBay for the digi football jersey, or an older jersey in general...

perhaps a stupid question that may have been answered.......... but why are they being sold in Nike SB boxes?

perhaps a stupid question that may have been answered.......... but why are they being sold in Nike SB boxes?

Biggest question why does it say $160 retail on the box if its $188 (i know price of regular flyknits) and the nike sb logo on the sticker on box?? ive never seen that. This was one weird *** release

Biggest question why does it say $160 retail on the box if its $188 (i know price of regular flyknits) and the nike sb logo on the sticker on box?? ive never seen that. This was one weird *** release
agreed. didn't even know that about the retail sticker on the box.

Does the label say flyknit? and does anyone have a product code for me?

Question on the box hoodys releasing: I know that Supreme has been releasing their clothing in size Small which is unusual of them. Will the box logo hoodys be released in a size Small as well?

People are ruthless. The day of asking for almost 3 times retail.

idiots pay for it though

I can't believe people paying $400+ for Flyknit Lunars because they have Supreme on them

it's like a virginity cult

Can't wait for the Summer 2014 Supreme Chastity belt :smokin

Last edited:
idiots pay for it though

I can't believe people paying $400+ for Flyknit Lunars because they have Supreme on them

it's like a virginity cult

Can't wait for the Summer 2014 Supreme Chastity belt
smokin.gif
They're horrible

Cant hate on these resellers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom