Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I a beast for this?

4kwqwp.jpg

Its all good, I went through the airport recently with this

Market sets the price for these items, so people need to relax about the price on ebay.

Lets be real for a sec, if we all managed to obtain Flyknits yesterday we would all be asking 500 on ebay for it. These were not good looking shoes (any Racers >>> These)

Im guess Im weird I would have actually wore them if i got them.

Wanted to keep as well. After hearing about production numbers on these Flyknits I'm not too bummed I missed out.

What's resell on the flags pullover and the champion jackets??

Peep ebay for the Champions jackets like 4wrestling said.

The flags pullovers were on the site yesterday, almost all sizes and colors then they just disappeared. Strange.

Last edited:
What happens to unsold stock? for example, the Bamboo shirts made it to sale last season. There were sizes left when the web store closed. Where did they go?

I noticed the red Schott leather was taken down recently as well.

I heard that Supreme destroy's some of their unsold stock? They're ruthless, they don't care if their items don't sell.

What happens to unsold stock? for example, the Bamboo shirts made it to sale last season. There were sizes left when the web store closed. Where did they go?

I noticed the red Schott leather was taken down recently as well.
My guess is Supreme resellers (CroatianStyle, Strictly Supreme) get unsold inventory at a large discount, and then they sell it on their sites 2-3 years down the line.

^Allways wondered that myself.

They probably make CroatinStyle and UniqueHype buy em, lol...

My man Robin hit em with the "dique" all Platano style and what not, lmao...

never once paid so little in shipping and saw it delivered the next day. I'm impressed. Yes I'm in NY but I'm in SI and this is a first.

My guess is Supreme resellers (CroatianStyle, Strictly Supreme) get unsold inventory at a large discount, and then they sell it on their sites 2-3 years down the line.

either that, or they end up selling them at again towards the end of the season at a discount (ie 15-30% off).

All the 2 tone arch hoodies restocked, all colors all sizes. Been waiting all day and finally got my medium!

Buckets have restocked like 4x now. Wish the other buckets would've restocked as much as these ones lol

There was a bunch of supreme tees up too about a week back that got pulled.

Hopefully everything will be brought back for the sale at the end of the season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom