Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
this was a setup to sell some of the weaker items....

notice how a lot of stuff isn't selling out anymore?

they'll restock the flyknits in a few days after all those hoodies have been pushed.

Watch . . . .

Bots didn't effect everyone I'd say most members who copped did alright without one

Last edited:
Crazy to see 2 well known bot users strike out on supreme this morning. Makes me feel better knowing that I got cart jacked on checkout
Makes me feel great knowing this was my first time buying from Supreme and obviously don't have a bot but managed to get my order in (having never really even been on the site before either).

Well lets see what these Bruce Lee vans do...
This is only other thing I want...
I'll try " swiftness" one more time but I think it's time for an OG to retire,lol

Makes me feel great knowing this was my first time buying from Supreme and obviously don't have a bot but managed to get my order in (having never really even been on the site before either).
exactly my case...congrats to those who also got them!

Got all black "Crusher and was out...............tile next week Fam! 
smokin.gif

Wow $85 is a lot! For a once every few months bot.

Supreme may change their site to eliminate bots and those who paid $85 will be tight.

just found a site with $35 rsvps on these, kinda wish i knew that earlier, but i never thought the hype was that real...

Last edited:
There aren't any supreme bots they said.

You can check out in 5 seconds they said.

::blank stare;;

There aren't any supreme bots they said.

You can check out in 5 seconds they said.

::blank stare;;
I never said there were no Supreme bots. I said they weren't a problem. There's a bot for everything.

If you have autofill on chrome you can  check out in 5 seconds.

Took me about 5 seconds to checkout, however chrome autofill didn't take my email so I had to copy paste it in. All that was left was the checkbox for me.

Same thing with a sz 11.  Struck out when checking out. Wow that was fast.

Did anyone here get through???

11.5 wasn't even available :lol: which means two things:

1) they didn't make that size (highly unlikely)

or

2) bots

i'm leaning towards bots. :smh:

Tried to get a 12 and got cart jacked. Feels batman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom