Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

This and the green-ish one are :pimp: :pimp:

I've never seen Supreme release just 1 colorway of a shoe/boot...usually always in two/three different flavors.

Typically they do release other colorways, but I'm sure we would already know what colorways would be releasing if there were more. And they released the dunk sb in one colorway.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

True, I completely forgot about the SB dunk from recently.

If only black colorway releasing, pass for me. I don't like them that much.

Last edited:
Pass on the flyknits

Need that hockey jersey. Missed out on all the other jerseys this season

Yeah if they drop that jersey this week its a pass on the Flyknits. They're nice tho

I want the blue one but I cant .where im at its .. blue + 13 = get stabbed,

Damn bro, where you at? MS 13? South Central or Downtown LA? Tough...
They're deep out here in DC/MD but I dont run in those circles (too old for that) or chill with those types of folks anymore... Def not as bad as you guys have it...
Get it in another color though, although I must admit that colorway Vashtie has on is :smokin :pimp:

Curious as to the fit of the Hockey jersey, does it have baggy sleeves like REAL hockey jerseys? It looks more fitted on shorty...

Btw, is she a lezzie? she wears a lot of supreme and boys/men's clothing... The dike of half of Nina Sky does as well (she mad cute too)... Just curious...

We need more pics/wsdywt in here (if thats cool).... Gives folks an idea of fit and showcases the brand we fuhx with....

Last edited:
Those flyknits are growing on me but I still cant justify spending 200 on them when I can get that same black colorway on discount

Hockey starting tonight is making a lot of people think the drop is this Thursday.

I doubt they would drop it same day as the Flyknits but who knows.

All I know is I got that autofill on deck b. 

Still need something from the champion collab. Its like everything in an XL has disappeared

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom