Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wished they left off the "sup" on the side of the shoes, but it's tolerable! These will go nice with the rest of my knits.

just got mine too

might scoop these but gosh its too much coming out

Fresh Prince 5s
Black/White Gary Payton Gloves
Steel Xs
LeBron XIs

now these :smh:

Was def hoping for a red CW in the flyknits. With MSRP at $160 for Lunar 1's, I wonder how much these will be... $188?

Same^^^ idk why they're only releasing them in black? Shoulda had a red pair a white pair n maybe a camo? They are still pretty sexy imo.

Copping as long as they are not 200+..
Been looking at flyknits for a while and I actually like these, nothing else I am looking for except Bruce Lee Collection..
Too hot in houston for TNF, Clark's or any outerwear so this will be a nice pickup

probably gonna pass because i'm tired of being branded, but they are pretty sexy and i love flyknits...

resell might be stupid tho...

Last edited:
I've never seen Supreme release just 1 colorway of a shoe/boot...usually always in two/three different flavors.

Last edited:
Dropped the ball on Basquiat and now the Flyknits?

Hoping something decent drops this Thursday.

I've never seen Supreme release just 1 colorway of a shoe/boot...usually always in two/three different flavors.

Typically they do release other colorways, but I'm sure we would already know what colorways would be releasing if there were more. And they released the dunk sb in one colorway.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom