Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
threw the 3m on the 5k

Anybody see the "new" apple laptop commercial that quickly shows one with Supreme & Undefeated logo stickers on the cover? Bunch of other stickers too, it only flashes them, so gotta watch carefully.

Went back and grabbed the Navy pocket tee. I can rest now until bogos..
Yo did this by changing your address because it is not working for me.....

Yeah, I ordered my second one with my middle name and same last name, and I omitted the "circle" from the end of my street name. Also used another e-mail and phone number. For my third, I just got it shipped to my girl's house :lol:

Yeah, I ordered my second one with my middle name and same last name, and I omitted the "circle" from the end of my street name. Also used another e-mail and phone number. For my third, I just got it shipped to my girl's house
laugh.gif
None of those options worked for me on mobile or desktop. Added my middle name, took the ave in my street, changed the email address, and used a different card...Just going to roll by my boy house later on today
ohwell.gif

Yeah, I ordered my second one with my middle name and same last name, and I omitted the "circle" from the end of my street name. Also used another e-mail and phone number. For my third, I just got it shipped to my girl's house :lol:
None of those options worked for me on mobile or desktop. Added my middle name, took the ave in my street, changed the email address, and used a different card...Just going to roll by my boy house later on today:\

Go cop a Vanilla Visa pre-paid if it's convenient for you man. There won't be an address or named attached and you can order the same item again.

Yeah, I ordered my second one with my middle name and same last name, and I omitted the "circle" from the end of my street name. Also used another e-mail and phone number. For my third, I just got it shipped to my girl's house
laugh.gif
None of those options worked for me on mobile or desktop. Added my middle name, took the ave in my street, changed the email address, and used a different card...Just going to roll by my boy house later on today:\
Go cop a Vanilla Visa pre-paid if it's convenient for you man. There won't be an address or named attached and you can order the same item again.
Thanks son but my boy stays like 3 minutes from me. Just going to go chill with him and tell him to order it for me. But good looking tho for in the future maybe I will use that method for the Box Logo

Thanks son but my boy stays like 3 minutes from me. Just going to go chill with him and tell him to order it for me. But good looking tho for in the future maybe I will use that method for the Box Logo

Ah gotcha. After I got my burgundy pocket tee in, I decided to cop navy. Joint is thick as ****, :lol:

Last edited:

laugh.gif

Ah gotcha. After I got my burgundy pocket tee in, I decided to cop navy. Joint is thick as ****,
laugh.gif
**** yea!........as I put on my navy pocket tee 

copped a light blue small box tee for retail just now, pretty happy about that. my collection of small box tees and pocket tees is steady growing. they really need to start dropping small box LS tees....the ls pocket tees are prob my favorite preme item followed by small box tees.. cut and sew basics are def some of premes strongest work. 

on a side note I just noticed this with my wellington shades

The engraving is hella small and I honestly never wear the shades with the extra clip on lenses so I never noticed.

I get so many compliments on my shades whenever I wear them, so nice. theyre made in Japan, I know some of premes shades are made in italy-and some made in japan....quality of material and construction is 100-so if you see a model you like dont hesitate to cop. I wish I had these wellington in the black cw as well. my pops is hella feeling my tortoise shell ones, would be nice to get him a pair but I fear id only find em at r@pe prices at this point.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom