Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, but of course.  He was using his new found cncpts marketing gig as bait. Plus 300. whatever. Love concepts normally, but their next few releases are all trash lol
I've found helping people like that only gets you forgotten later on. I've "ooped" a famous ig dude on supreme (he's more popular for nike sb) and when I needed something it was not returned. So I only help ppl I trust now.

I've found helping people like that only gets you forgotten later on. I've "ooped" a famous ig dude on supreme (he's more popular for nike sb) and when I needed something it was not returned. So I only help ppl I trust now.
Those are the same people that ask for retail on limited items and favors but are the first people to charge an arm and a leg on shoes they get

Just wait until they release, it'll be cheaper. I haven't seen anyone sell the slippers on IG anyways.

Last edited:
Haha poor guy def wouldn't be hated on if he wasn't a youtuber but he getting that yt $$$ to give to someone to hold him down on a bogo zip??? Cool??? Lol

Haha poor guy def wouldn't be hated on if he wasn't a youtuber but he getting that yt $$$ to give to someone to hold him down on a bogo zip??? Cool??? Lol
I'd gladly get him a bogo hoodie if he wanted to give me 3 hunnid!!
Wasn't he attaching Pokemon stuff to bucket hats and selling em as limited editions before?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd gladly get him a bogo hoodie if he wanted to give me 3 hunnid!!
Wasn't he attaching Pokemon stuff to bucket hats and selling em as limited editions before?
haha, I think that was him or Fran. I think it was him though lol.

Some of the youtubers that get hated on I didn't really mind. I never minded Fran, that sneakgeekz used to get me vexed due to his lack of knowledge but even he was better than this new crowd of cats. I only watch Crispy Coyle and Dallas Penn if I watch a youtube vid at all. IMO, only ones that don't make me want to vomit and only ones that actually know wtf they are talking about. I guess Im an old hater. I'll be dat.

It's obvious their goal is in MARKETING, which is cool Just dont be a culture vulture. I don't know, any way I word it I look like a hater but the legion of misinformed kids that follow them, is just more ignorance for the future.

Last edited:

I have done this too never to be helped again. No more. Only yt'r I watch really is foam er funny how Tyler ooped him yeezys n rose smh. Should watch more Dallas tho

I have done this too never to be helped again. No more. Only yt'r I watch really is foam er funny how Tyler ooped him yeezys n rose smh. Should watch more Dallas tho

lmap Tyler paid like 2 stacks for them too. sneaker dudes are funny

I'm pretty much done with YouTube/twitter e-celebs. Foamie is funny as hell though. Blake always rubs me the wrong way. Those pink tank tops, smug goatee face and wide tucus just bug me. Just cuz you're seeded or get free product does not make you special.

Wonder if he will oop me one if I get him a super cool juelz bogo?

Edit: Im drunk. Craft beer is good. But as annoying and limited as sneakers and other crap I like. SMH. Have a good weekend and be safe everyone. Unless you are a famous YT'r. Then. DIAF.

Last edited:
lmao @ sneaker youtube....sh*t is so OD man. But word I'm a known despiser of anything sneaker released on youtube outside of the sitdown and this guy....

but word all those other dudes can go fly a kite...I'm outs, gotta dip

DP and Crispy Coyle...I have to check Coyle once in awhile, when he sees that youtube $ and wants to sell out lol. I mean whatever, I wouldnt turn down a tour of my favorite brands, early looks at stupid crap like Yeezy either...I just would try not to look like a complete *** kissing lame while doing it lol

For someone you guys don't like you sure do care to talk about him a lot. It's all these kids hat grew up on Pokemon that have created this mess we call a sneaker hobby.

Last edited:
For someone you guys don't like you sure do care to talk about him a lot. It's all these kids hat grew up on Pokemon that have created this mess we call a sneaker hobby.

With that said he might not be far off when it comes to a Y2 restock.
Ya never know I guess. Even a broken clock is right twice a day. I doubt he is getting fed THAT type of info, and the fact he doesn't know much about the crap he speaks on makes me wonder...crap, you are right. Way too much shine for something I "hate" LMFAO! I really don't hate them that much, it is what it is lol.

I want that green/purple puffer but not sure yet since I have yet to see a fit pic, plus I think theirs still some at Ny store... Hmmm

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom