Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dam I added everything I want so far to see how much it would be this tax thing going to hurt every seasons during the first drop

I'll miss the days of only paying shipping
frown.gif
At that point, you might as well have a homie in another state purchase then ship it to you. Will save you $40 on and order like that.

Got shipping confirmation for my pocket tee and it's supposed to be delivered today, but then I got another shipping confirmation at 7:09 (6 hours later) for a 1 LB package.  However, there's no order # attached to the email.  Very interesting...

So anyone got a link to one of the IG sellers with the TNF slippers? I need those. Don't really care for gloves- my hands get too sweaty all the time.

with this release I am now almost certain that the black on black box logo hoody is going to go first... I thought it would be the flag or grey, but not anymore 8)

Meh, he was in facebook pages offering up a bounty for what he thought was the flag bogo..so I pay 0 attention to what that herb puts out...
laugh.gif
 Only thing I understood is that he's a herb which I agree
laugh.gif

So he was one of many that thought this last release was the bogo? Not the zip?

laugh.gif
 Only thing I understood is that he's a herb which I agree
laugh.gif

So he was one of many that thought this last release was the bogo? Not the zip?
Yeah sorry for the broken engrish lol. Im tired.

He was on a FB page asking cats to hold him down for $300 because he would be on a bus for the drop. He got clowned on and then tried to make it seem like he meant WHEN the bogo comes out he will be on a bus (even though his tweet mentioned "today")

. I just don't see the point of all that youtube fame and then throwing out resale prices. Use that corny crap to your advantage at least.

Last edited:
Are there way we could buy multiple of same item on same cart? Trying to get couple of these Thermos for Xmas gift exchange but paying $10 shipping for each repeated order is ridiculous.  Was hoping to save on shipping cost. 
tired.gif

Last edited:
:lol: at the Tblake slander.

Dude is such a clown.

Last season he was guaranteeing Lebain & slides were coming out "on next week's drop" for two months straight.

I thought the zipper question was a nice touch :wink:

:lol: at the Tblake slander.

Dude is such a clown.

Last season he was guaranteeing Lebain & slides were coming out "on next week's drop" for two months straight.

Lmaoo this kids from my area, can't stand his dorky ***. Always acting like one of those sneakers elitist in the local groups/ social networks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom