Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want that green/purple puffer but not sure yet since I have yet to see a fit pic, plus u think theirs still some at Ny store... Hmmm
Kinda mad I passed. Def a dope piece, and the price was good on it since its not a collab. I should have copped. SMH.

I copped and people will regret it. Not to mention the fit on it is amazing. Supremes outerwear never dissapoints.
Yeah, word. I just got hyped on that flag joint, sucker for that flag print. I really should be acting my age and copping the classic stuff. I havent really picked up much Supreme since like 07ish. For some reason this season got me more interested, when most think it sucks. I do see some stuff now I passed on and wish I had, but not paying the resale for. I need to grab this puffer before it DOES become hyped/pricey. I really dig the teal, the yellow/blue is aight but that teal jawn....damn it that dipset hyped me up! lol

When headbands and face masks drop will they sell out fast?

Unknown, not much has sold out that fast this season but for the hyped items.

If you're out for red on each then yeah be swift but the others should hang out long enough for a manual check out.

Unknown, not much has sold out that fast this season but for the hyped items.

If you're out for red on each then yeah be swift but the others should hang out long enough for a manual check out.
What's non-manual?  Just like checking out as fast as possible one item at a time?

grn/purp jacket is definitely the best. Wish on the grn side the supreme logo was on the collar too, regardless definitely a tuff jacket. I'd rock every jacket this season if I had the loot.

you know what non-manual is, it's the same way shoes sell out on NDC before they're even available. But that talk isn't welcome here nor do I recommend spending that much to only get one or two items per season.

you know what non-manual is, it's the same way shoes sell out on NDC before they're even available. But that talk isn't welcome here nor do I recommend spending that much to only get one or two items per season.
oh alright, gotcha.

Never do that, don't plan to either lol.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Yeah, word. I just got hyped on that flag joint, sucker for that flag print. I really should be acting my age and copping the classic stuff. I havent really picked up much Supreme since like 07ish. For some reason this season got me more interested, when most think it sucks. I do see some stuff now I passed on and wish I had, but not paying the resale for. I need to grab this puffer before it DOES become hyped/pricey. I really dig the teal, the yellow/blue is aight but that teal jawn....damn it that dipset hyped me up! lol

I copped the black/red colorway. Cleanest one to me. But teal def goes hard.

i copped the bred colorway too of the puffy jacket and happy how it looks... the green one would of been copped but i wasnt feeling the purple reverse side so i passed and copped the more practical colorway... but to each their own

Also a plus is the puffy jacket is reversible so you can switch it up. Although, I'm saving my money for tnf and sneakers.

Big shout out to TexasDillo TexasDillo for hooking me up with this joint for retail+shipping, even though he was banned from the thread for a little! Good to know that people in this thread help each other!

Pulled the trigger on a pair of Overalls this morning. Couldn't get another long sleeve pocket in purple from either the mobile or desktop using a different CC, I guess it doesn't help that I've got a ridiculously uncommon name so it doesn't take the computer long to crunch that I've already ordered an item.

Yeah I wasn't sure if I wanted them Thursday, but by this morning they'd grown on me enough to want to order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom