Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Legit check please

I'm still a noob here to be honest but I had an idea that might be useful to this thread regarding legit checks. 

If I'm not mistaken, through facebook groups and other things, I know that it seems most of the T-shirts and hats for example have the same tells for being fakes. 

Would it be a good idea to put a little guide in the opening post of this thread the shows high resolution images of exactly what to look for, check list style to figure out if a certain article of clothing is legit or not? (Probably would be useful on other threads too)  I know i've seen the threads that are dedicated to legit checks for certain shoes and things, but wouldn't it be better to keep all of those records in a solid official format in the thread that it pertains to the most?

Nope you live and you learn

But na the traffic in this thread is so slow at times a simple legit check wont go unnoticed than you trying to figure everything out on your own from the OT. Also good to look at what others are peeping from past seasons.

Supreme x TNF Sleeping Bag? Consider my curiosity piqued. Hopefully the lantern drops this week with it. For my Supreme Camping gear.

How do ya'll think people got these so early? There have been a few on the ebay. Im guessing straight from tnf somehow?

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=291295476718

TNF email would be clutch as **** this week. Need a jacket. Down with the bandana design just hope the execution is on point
There was some lady called paulasshoppingcloset that unknowingly put up a ton of pairs and had no idea the value. priced at 30 bucks a pair over 20 pairs were listed and sold it happened last week sometime.

Pretty sure everything early from that ebay lady is a pair that has something botched during production.

This is her she wised up and is selling them for more: http://www.ebay.com/sch/paulasshoppingcloset/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

Last edited:
I think I saw in this thread that some of the stuff popped up at TNF outlets in the past few weeks.

sorry for the confusion I was just posting these here to show how the mountain parka would look. these are from 2010

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom