Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was some lady called paulasshoppingcloset that unknowingly put up a ton of pairs and had no idea the value. priced at 30 bucks a pair over 20 pairs were listed and sold it happened last week sometime.

Pretty sure everything early from that ebay lady is a pair that has something botched during production.

This is her she wised up and is selling them for more: http://www.ebay.com/sch/paulasshoppingcloset/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

Oh damn.

Jacket, slippers, and gloves will be copped. Might have to go to the store to try the jacket on. Are tnf releases bad in store? I imagine there are lineups but not like shoe releases

Jacket looks dope. Now to decide between red and tan...

Those arent the jackets...

They will be in black navy and red. And theres no bandana design on them.

I think he posted them to show what mountain parkas look like?

Rethinking about the parka

Ready to stunt in La for that one day in winter when it's actually worth wearing a sweater.

is the jacket a shell or is it insulated? sorry im really new to TNF outside of snowboarding jackets and pants

Rethinking about the parka

Ready to stunt in La for that one day in winter when it's actually worth wearing a sweater.

I'm on the exact opposite end homie lol. I need something to keep me warm for the next 4-5 months.

A mountain parka is exactly what I need.

I just hope that paisley print isn't extremely OD. A very minimal print along the chest area is fine.

Last edited:

Expect to see all the gang affiliated rappers in ALL these pieces soon. Wayne, YG, Game, Thug, Q, Snoop, Jeezy...........

Print is a bit OD but I've been waiting for this so I'm going with black. Red does look nice though, too loud for me.

I think a backpack with this design would came out sick. I was in need of a backpack. Guess il look for one from ss14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom