Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
People are funny, the majority thought the cord shells were trash saying the same stuff about every TNF release. Now they are wanted. People will sleep on these just like the cords and they will be wanted in a few years. You'll see. Just a vicious cycle of Supreme.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

Man I JUST bought a TNF sleeping bag this weekend... Kinda bummed but I'm guessing it was cheaper and prob a better one anyways. Anyone know the specs on the supreme one?

hmmmm, maybe the sleeping bag and slippers. may pass altogether though

I must say that I'm disappointed with the TNF drop...

and those prices good lord...

YG and nipsey hussle sleeping bags however :pimp:

Last edited:
whats resell gonan be if it sells outs ?
1k+

Supreme hasn't put out a decent TNF since the cord release.

The corduroy jackets were awesome. Still on the hunt for a navy or burgundy. These, not so much :\

Quit playing yaselfs. The resale on the older ones are high because of the simplicity of the jacket design.

Last years nupste jackets still sit around retail today, and those are killing this year's editions. These will be no different. Considering that people are already downplaying these because of the wack OD print, these won't fetch for more than a few bucks over retail.

Loved the corduroy jacket as soon as I saw the preview. Unfortunately I wasn't in front of a computer when they dropped. The simplicity is what made it appealing to me...

this would have been so clean if the print on the hood and down to about chest level. but they ruined it and it looks like a vortex in the stomach area

People are funny, the majority thought the cord shells were trash saying the same stuff about every TNF release. Now they are wanted. People will sleep on these just like the cords and they will be wanted in a few years. You'll see. Just a vicious cycle of Supreme.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

Bravo, uniquestatement/10 . :rolleyes

Loved the corduroy jacket as soon as I saw the preview. Unfortunately I was broke when they dropped. The simplicity is what made it appealing to me...

Same, fixed :frown:

whats resell gonan be if it sells outs ?
1k+

Supreme hasn't put out a decent TNF since the cord release.

The corduroy jackets were awesome. Still on the hunt for a navy or burgundy. These, not so much :\

Quit playing yaselfs. The resale on the older ones are high because of the simplicity of the jacket design.

Last years nupste jackets still sit around retail today, and those are killing this year's editions. These will be no different. Considering that people are already downplaying these because of the wack OD print, these won't fetch for more than a few bucks over retail.
Sorry, I was being sarcastic about the 1k estimate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom