Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think he was talking about the ones someone posted up. They posted a picture of mountain parkas with no bandana design on it to show the model I suppose. If not then I agree, oh?

The way he responded, pretty sure it was about these jackets since he listed the three colors.

Either way, this collection is wack. Not a fan of the bandana print, if it was just solid colors I would've done a jacket and rolling bag. :smh:

Last edited:
Seems like supreme has been pushing material for the entertainers/farmers this season.
Guess the hype will only grow from here.

This the greatest release ever

You mogs stay away from the Suwoo coat and gloves. They mine.

Sorry the the lack of pink. At work and on my phone will edit later for consistency.

Rare fit from the weekend

yall really going ham over this .. lol .. its not that serious its just a jacket dont go around the hood with it  hahha stick to suburbs lol 
You have obviously never had your best friend dying in your arms from gun shot wounds for wearing the wrong colors.

On another note, ill probably cop the navy jacket and keep it on ice until i move to a colder city, i want the sleeping bag too but I kind of don't want to spend to much on a drop since i need to get tires for my car. If anything if i get cartjacked on the jacket then that sleeping bag is mine for sure 
smokin.gif

in before a kid from suburban america walks around manhattan /harlem and says "what's good b" while wearing this coat.

in before a kid from suburban america walks around manhattan /harlem and says "what's good b" while wearing this coat.
You're trippin if you think people will have problems wearing this stuff in Manhatten or harlem. Maybe parts of Jamaica or Stuy but you're more likely to run into a Latin King than bloods OR crips in NYC. Now LA is a different story.

You're trippin if you think people will have problems wearing this stuff in Manhatten or harlem. Maybe parts of Jamaica or Stuy but you're more likely to run into a Latin King than bloods OR crips in NYC. Now LA is a different story.
it's a joke lol. I spent my summers as a kid in the bronx and spanish harlem and I know that they've become extremely gentrified. but forreal in my parts of DC and MD, wearing this in the wrong area and talking like you're from a certain region will definitely get you taken care of.

it's a joke lol. I spent my summers as a kid in the bronx and spanish harlem and I know that they've become extremely gentrified. but forreal in my parts of DC and MD, wearing this in the wrong area and talking like you're from a certain region will definitely get you taken care of.
Yeah I figured as much. And I know that as a suburban white kid I shouldn't find myself in the wrong place wearing some bandana paisley in either color but that's not to say I wouldn't rock it anywhere. I think most of the people commenting on it probably have never seen a crip or a blood so you're all good haha

Crips and Bloods are heavy here in Plainfield, Passiac, Patterson, and Newark ARF ARF

Don't know about NYC tho

too much money for something that you can't wear everywhere. It's not even that its dangerous to wear certain colours, a good majority of people in a lot of public places are directly going to associate you with gang affiliation or laugh at you for trying to look like you're in  a gang
roll.gif
 I think the red jacket is dope but ultimately it's too loud and therefore to expensive for something i don't feel like i could pull off

I'm aiming for the Navy joint, upon further review.

I feel I would rock that more casually opposed with the other ones. Already got the black gloves on the way. Will post pics when they arrive.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom