Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've only got 1 key chain that has made it through hell and back, and that's a little plastic one I got from my brother that got it from the local college radio station. I've been using it since the time I'd get home to the house by myself in elementary school, so basically I'm rocking a 27 year old key chain that looks like it's good to go for another 40 more.

I'm not sure what the plastic they used was made of, but it survived all my attempts at messing it up over the years.

When I deejayed for the station in the late-00s I loaned my keychain to someone at the station to use it to create a vector graphic image to make new keychains/shirts using the vintage logo. The keychain I got from that broke within a year.

so i bought the bottle opener gun keychain and after only a week the white print on it is already coming off! if you guys are thinking about buying don't unless your going to store it away for ever but if not its just a waste of money:smh:
I've read some people apply a layer of clear nail polish to protect the supreme logo from peeling.

If you're talking about on the internet, it's using an intermediary network to obfuscate where you're logging in from. It'll bounce you around on the internet to make it look like you're coming from some other place, you'd do this to not leave a trail or to check out stuff from a site that isn't available in your country.

If you're talking about IRL, it's using someone to buy the product for you. For instance I know that getting an XL pullover is a challenge online, I'm considering paying a proxy that will buy my bog logo pullover by standing in line on the day of release and buying the item I want to get.

ive had my m16 bottle opener on my keychain since i got it after ordering week 1, mine still looks new and my keys are in and out of my pocket multiple times a day

Red Headband + American Flag Pullover = 
pimp.gif

so i bought the bottle opener gun keychain and after only a week the white print on it is already coming off! if you guys are thinking about buying don't unless your going to store it away for ever but if not its just a waste of money
mean.gif
It's just a bottle opener man. Sheesh

I'm not worried about the paint coming off the more I use the m16 bottle opener. The cool factor is that it's a shape of a gun. My friend thought it was cool and doesn't care about supreme.

I got the Swiss utilikey tool on my keychain... the box logo came off super quick.. but its probably the most useful item i own.... next to my phone

Anybody cop the leather 6 panel and if so did it come creased. Mine came in and its creased at the front

Last edited:

someone was asking for a fit pic at some point. Was it you rollie? Taken from hb, not me lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom