Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
i use my ceramic tray to lay my chain and watches on it... it has preme on it so you know its official :pimp:

This is why I wish they'd make a desk valet. Although I suppose I could slap a sticker on the one I've had for 10 years.

They've already done multiple ashtrays. but word was thinking about copping that espresso cup for my home girl's dad for Christmas, but for that price I'll pass.

I forgot supreme only ships to address attached to your card... Smh now if I make an order ill get charged duty to Canada -.-

I forgot supreme only ships to address attached to your card... Smh now if I make an order ill get charged duty to Canada -.-

I thought this meant that the duties were covered in the shipping fee.

Pretty big drop with quite a bit of stuff that people wanted.

First time i got a hoodie.
Unfortunately I had two take my third choice of color after getting cart jacked. :frown:

For the pullovers should i just focus on the pullover alone and getting to check out and then come back for whatever else i want after ive gotten the order out?

You'll get a bunch of different responses on this with everyone throwing in their opinion. Here's mine.

Build the shipping into your mind for everything you buy, especially the sweatshirts and hot t-shirts. On the first drop this season I ended up going back a total of 6 times to get everything I wanted, but I did manage to get everything I was out to buy.

Last edited:
Once BOGOs drop Im def. going to check out separately and then go back if I need anything else. 

First time I'm feeling the hurt on tax :smh:

I used to do what you guys are suggesting, just buy the big item first and then just do another order for the smaller items and just eat the cost of double shipping. Now I don't know if I'd be willing to do that with tax added on top of em.

What I did a couple of weeks back for the af1 drop was just add all the small items I wanted, thermos and puffy keychain, right before the drop and then add the new stuff once it updates. But I did try it once before and it reset my cart when the new stuff updated.

$16.92 tax on just the hoodie + shipping :x

So what are production numbers like on the flag zip hoodie? Think resale will be rape? I was able to cop but a homie missed, and since we wear different sizes I cant even oop him if I wanted to. Should he wait it out?

If 2 or more items you want drop at the same time and at least one is hyped up, open more than one window, prioritize, and if it isnt going to be an instant sellout then you might wanna eat that extra shipping.  **** moves fast on something like a bogo. 

Last edited:
so i bought the bottle opener gun keychain and after only a week the white print on it is already coming off! if you guys are thinking about buying don't unless your going to store it away for ever but if not its just a waste of money
mean.gif

so i bought the bottle opener gun keychain and after only a week the white print on it is already coming off! if you guys are thinking about buying don't unless your going to store it away for ever but if not its just a waste of money
mean.gif
That blows... I just got mine in a few days ago. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom