Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Legit check please:

As a through and through LSU fan that purple LS is calling my name, but not as loud as the burgundy was this morning. If it's there tomorrow I may get it and the overalls.

Didn't know the desktop site lets you enter a card expiration date up until 2024. The mobile app only allows you to go until 2022. I thought I was ****** because I had the Visa prepaids but now I might go back for the navy.

I'm not up to date on CA tax, but did anything come into effect recently regarding sales tax? I know that some places will ignore things until they're facing stiff penalties for not following the law, and that could be the issue.

Doesn't make much sense though since most places will charge you the sales tax if they've got a physical presence in the state, and that's been the law for a while now.

You can blame ol Jerry for that. Not obama.

As a through and through LSU fan that purple LS is calling my name, but not as loud as the burgundy was this morning. If it's there tomorrow I may get it and the overalls.
You think it is the same color purple is LSU I was thinking about copping it during the preview

It's a little off, but LSU has never really been super consistent with the purple or the gold. About the only thing you can bank on is that the white is going to be white.

Over the years I've owned a ton of official stuff I've bought at the store on campus and it seems like they always do some little tweak to the colors.

Last edited:
lol true 

Feel that purple going to sit.....Will cop before next drop or something

Last edited:
one up on the tee, shoot im just looking for a black l/s dead kennedy tee. May have to get another color before it becomes extremely hard to find

Question yall. What does supreme do with the leftover stuff at the end of the season?

Do they have the warehouse sale anymore?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom