Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

either the keychain is BAF or the expresso cup is super small :nerd:

TAX + shipping was a major factor in what i decided to cop...all of a sudden that thermal zip was $200 (PASS)

Last edited:
Clowning someone because some people can actually afford to keep something they liked enough to spend $200+ on?? ..instead of wasting their time trying to flip it for a couple bucks?

...yeah thats HILARIOUS

Wow easy killer if you copped more power too you. If you liked it awesome hope you are in the age range of 0-18 to be wearing that tho

Supreme the brand for the sensitive

Make sure the expiration date didn't change on the page and that the CVV number is right. I know they'd changed things up a while back so auto fills weren't working right.

Lame they are finally charging sales tax in CA on web orders.....

I haven't ordered off the website in 2 weeks so I don't know if this is new

Last edited:
I'm not up to date on CA tax, but did anything come into effect recently regarding sales tax? I know that some places will ignore things until they're facing stiff penalties for not following the law, and that could be the issue.

Doesn't make much sense though since most places will charge you the sales tax if they've got a physical presence in the state, and that's been the law for a while now.

Supreme has a store in LA. If you live in California you SHOULD'VE been paying tax all along. Be happy you got away with it so long.

And Ron, you aint givin nobody no fade slim, lol.

I'm gonna rock that juelx bogo pullover joint hardbody and come lookin for you. See me with the hands.

Not SRS.

@king mamba- u either entered something wrong or something in ur cart sold out.

Or possibly your billing address didnt match?

Happenned to me this a.m. too, glad i had two sets of info pre filled just for that reason

I'm not up to date on CA tax, but did anything come into effect recently regarding sales tax? I know that some places will ignore things until they're facing stiff penalties for not following the law, and that could be the issue.

Doesn't make much sense though since most places will charge you the sales tax if they've got a physical presence in the state, and that's been the law for a while now.

Well I believe the main thing that seperated Cali people from not being taxed, was that all the online items are being SHIPPED from the NY store. So the online store was based in NY.

But probably after the Feds have investigated, they're probably now inclined to charge that sales tax because they're also based out of California too.

Last edited:
Well I believe the main thing that seperated Cali people from not being taxed, was that all the online items are being SHIPPED from the NY store. So the online store was based in NY.

But probably after the Feds have investigated, they're probably now inclined to charge that sales tax because they're also based out of California too.

Yeah, they must have gotten some sort of letter that their lawyers advised them not to ignore. I don't mind paying sales tax, even though I live and work in 2 parishes with some of the highest in the country. I just build the cost into my purchases and try not to overspend on things I don't really need.

Wow easy killer if you copped more power too you. If you liked it awesome hope you are in the age range of 0-18 to be wearing that tho

Supreme the brand for the sensitive

Haha. No I tried, but was too slow checking out. And definitely not between 0-18. I like the red/white/blue flag print, like some Supreme stuff, so yes, I would have worn this.

Then again, im female and work around the sorta mil people that love this sorta stuff, so Id have no problem getting away with wearing it or anything else Supreme on a regular basis if I wanted.

I dont like the pullover as much, but I might try ro get that one.

Haha. No I tried, but was too slow checking out. And definitely not between 0-18. I like the red/white/blue flag print, like some Supreme stuff, so yes, I would have worn this.

Then again, im female and work around the sorta mil people that love this sorta stuff, so Id have no problem getting away with wearing it or anything else Supreme on a regular basis if I wanted.

I dont like the pullover as much, but I might try ro get that one.

A female you say :smile: lol jk

Nah it's all jokes tho couldn't wear that myself tho I've been done with all over print since 2008? When brands were releasing all over print everything

FYI, it doesn't matter WHERE a business i based out of. If they have ANY physical presence in your state, you should be paying taxes.

IE, Nike ships (for the most part) from Memphis. Almost all of us are paying taxes to nike because more than likely, they have an outlet or niketown/store in our state. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom