Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
After a couple washes
mean.gif

NT calling it the dipset? lol Let's see the internet catch on.

My black thermal 2 years ago still going strong. **** it.

Are the puffy supreme x north face jackets as warm as regular north face jackets? I'm in Canada so the warmth is important lmao

This 1 per a style for the l/s is killing me I just want to also get the teal and im done
This bruh, I guess its addressed based? A ***** had three different cards lol. Only got grey [emoji]128560[/emoji]
***** what!!! I was running thru cards trying to get the teal. **** told me $110 when I tried to purchase it ......was like **** it I will call them to fix the price

If something doesnt show from the previous weeks online, does that mean its sold out? or they take it down after a few weeks and then put it on sale? how does that work?

Last edited:
If something doesnt show from the previous weeks online, does that mean its sold out? or they take it down after a few weeks and then put it on sale? how does that work?

If it was still in stock before they put up the new stuff it MIGHT show up again at the sale, unless it was a collaboration item, those don't go on sale. It might also still be at the shop so if you can get a foot proxy you can have some one check the physical shops for you too.

If it was still in stock before they put up the new stuff it MIGHT show up again at the sale, unless it was a collaboration item, those don't go on sale. It might also still be at the shop so if you can get a foot proxy you can have some one check the physical shops for you too.

Gotcha..thanks homie.

I also sent in $5 for some stickers so hopefully I'll have a boatload of stickers next week.

Sleeping on the Overalls, I haven't had a pair since I was in middle school. Kind of want one this season since they're not that ridiculous camo print.

Hahah thermal USA hoodie sold out nah fam yall better be reselling that and storing it if I see someone in it I am clowning

Clowning someone because some people can actually afford to keep something they liked enough to spend $200+ on?? ..instead of wasting their time trying to flip it for a couple bucks?

...yeah thats HILARIOUS

This 1 per a style for the l/s is killing me I just want to also get the teal and im done

This bruh, I guess its addressed based? A ***** had three different cards lol. Only got grey [emoji]128560[/emoji]
***** what!!! I was running thru cards trying to get the teal. **** told me $110 when I tried to purchase it ......was like **** it I will call them to fix the price

Got a burgundy too, phew. I'll just take an L on the navy and stop being greedy.

Unless you drink espresso don't order the espresso cup, those things are alway small as hell.

I drink espresso on the reg so I copped with the m 16 bottle opener.

Prolly cop another espresso cup with next weeks drop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom