Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I believe the main thing that seperated Cali people from not being taxed, was that all the online items are being SHIPPED from the NY store. So the online store was based in NY.

But probably after the Feds have investigated, they're probably now inclined to charge that sales tax because they're also based out of California too.

Yeah, they must have gotten some sort of letter that their lawyers advised them not to ignore. I don't mind paying sales tax, even though I live and work in 2 parishes with some of the highest in the country. I just build the cost into my purchases and try not to overspend on things I don't really need.

Yeah I think that it's weird that after 6 years of selling online to CA residents, they add the tax now. Something triggered that for sure..

You think Supreme now charging tax has to with Obama being president? Do you know that has been the law, even for internet sales?

Storefront in CA, then CA residents have to pay tax just like NY. Somehow they werent forced to do it until now. I dont like it either, but Feel lucky we didnt have to before now

Ok. Enough of my soapbox for this morn. Gots work ta do. You fellas have a great rest of your day!

Last edited:
This guy did not get the Obama joke....

On a more serious note. I need pullovers or zips or sweaters. Pm if anyone is wanting to part ways with their apparel

Why are they still charging tax for clothing under $110 in NYC? I know in store they don't...

First person in PG or DC I see rocking that Juelz bogo catching this insta fade
Damn, Im in 757, hafta make that trip 
mean.gif

Anyone have any idea how to fix this?

About a week ago, I tried accessing Supreme's website to order a shirt and the website kept timing out and doesn't want to load. Doesn't even work on my phone either. HOWEVER, if I'm on my phone and turn off WiFi, I can connect to Supreme's web store over LTE. Checked my firewall and proxy settings and everything's good, just have no idea why it's refusing to load.

anyone having the same problem?i already called my bank they said they're not declining anything:smh:

Happened to me earlier when I tried to checkout too many times with the espresso cup #2. I got a $0.10 charge on my card which has already been reversed so I'd imagine it's all bueno just a site error.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom