Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if Supreme will hold an item for me to purchase until i get out of work?

I want to call the store and see if they have the reversible jacket in a large but I dont want to go and waste my time if they dont have it?

Can anyone help?

If you know the clerks personally, MAYBE? But if you're asking if they'll hold something for anybody making a call, I wouldn't count on them holding it, even if they do say "yeah, we've got you down."

Your best bet would be to get a friend to swing over there when they open and try to pick it up for you. Offer them lunch or something.

If you know the clerks personally, MAYBE? But if you're asking if they'll hold something for anybody making a call, I wouldn't count on them holding it, even if they do say "yeah, we've got you down."

Your best bet would be to get a friend to swing over there when they open and try to pick it up for you. Offer them lunch or something.
Yea i figured.  I dont have any friends who work in the area so Im just going to have to take the chance and go after work.

Thanks.

I seen some guys selling the TNF gloves over IG, also the slippers as well
Apparently a large quantity of them (gloves and booties) were in TNF outlet stores last week. Some even hit the bay. I'm not sure what that means for the drop but...

And all you complaining about supreme rubbing off or whatever, why'd you buy if all you cared about was the supreme logo? I like my bullet knife keychain, the supreme logo BEEN gone but I love it. Gotta like what you get for what it is, not for the logo on it.

Pocket tees both coming today. Shoutout @Lolcomin for suggesting I switch up my address. Reps for you when you post breh.

Last edited:
Pocket tees both coming today. Shoutout [@=/u/123507/Lolcomin]@Lolcomin[/@] for suggesting I switch up my address. Reps for you when you post breh.
I didnt read that one..................

Guess I am going to have to go with the purple tee since the teal looks like it will not restock

Yeah, my greedy *** might go back for a navy :lol:

Teal is nice, wish I peeped it earlier.

Pocket tees both coming today. Shoutout @@Lolcomin for suggesting I switch up my address. Reps for you when you post breh.

Guess I am going to have to go with the purple tee since the teal looks like it will not restock
Yeah, my greedy *** might go back for a navy
laugh.gif

When you like I do not need to be greedy I was like shisssssttttttttttt I am. Sister not in NYC cause of business
mean.gif
 If I didnt have this 5 page essay to complete today I would have caught a flight to NYC for some l/s tees

o yea what colors have you copped from this drop already? 

Last edited:

Dam I added everything I want so far to see how much it would be this tax thing going to hurt every seasons during the first drop

I'll miss the days of only paying shipping :frown:

Pocket tees both coming today. Shoutout [@=/u/123507/Lolcomin]@@Lolcomin[/@] for suggesting I switch up my address. Reps for you when you post breh.

Yeah, my greedy *** might go back for a navy :lol:

When you like I do not need to be greedy I was like shisssssttttttttttt I am. Sister not in NYC cause of business:smh:  If I didnt have this 5 page essay to complete today I would have caught a flight to NYC for some l/s tees

o yea what colors have you copped from this drop already? 

Grey and burgundy so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom